Knights Inn - Hourly?

I am familiar with the Palace Inns around town and have used several different ones. However recently I have noticed Knights Inn in some areas not served by them. Are they also on an hourly basis? If so are all of them and what is the rate and time? Thanks for the info people.
Idk about knight's inn everywhere, but the one @ bw8 and I think it's Richmond is/was(but dancers I used to work with, complained of seeing LE there often, so be careful). Also, a.Camelot off WLY/290...
The ones Im interested in seem to be in outlying areas. They show one in Rosenberg, Alvin, Aldine, etc. These are the ones Im looking for info on. Come on people somebody is bound to know something. LOL
One of the reasons these hourly places end up on LE radar is because people talk about it openly on review boards. It especially does not help when the location ends up on a lady's review. LE is familiar with acronyms too.
One of the reasons these hourly places end up on LE radar is because people talk about it openly on review boards. It especially does not help when the location ends up on a lady's review. LE is familiar with acronyms too. Originally Posted by mikkifine
I understand that but its not like it not out in the open. I never publish the locations in reviews. If people are more comfortable then simply send me the info about these outlying ones through PMs.
One of the reasons these hourly places end up on LE radar is because people talk about it openly on review boards. It especially does not help when the location ends up on a lady's review. LE is familiar with acronyms too. Originally Posted by mikkifine

Who cares if le is there? What are they going to do with two adults who are minding their own business?

I've driven girls in my own car to appointments at hourly motels many times to meet clients, and I've waited outside in the parking lot for her to finish with cop cars parked right in front of me and I've never once been hassled by anybody.

As long as you're not drugged out or have open warrants, le presence at a motel shouldn't be a problem.
Well gotten a few responses but still no help. Am specifically interested in the outlying ones like in Rosenberg and Alvin. Sometimes these smaller burgs can create problems, so PM the info about them. Thanks.
perhaps try calling? I don't know if they tell this info over the phone, but it's a start.
FWIW: Rosenberg also has a Palace Inn. Its on the north-bound side of Hwy 59 at FM 2218.
most the _____ Inn's I have called won't tell you about an hourly rate.. but
the following Inn's have hourlys
Scottish
Palace
Symphony
Luxury
and Sun Island Inn on 45 south near Almeda mall... (check out the HUGE Jacuzzi room there... )
I worked at a Knights Inn back around 2009-10, the one in Channelview that was an old Ramada. It did offer hourly rates if you ask the checker at the front desk. Great locale too for play too but its a seedier part of town needless to say. Good luck.