its funny, no its not

Look i love eccie. It weeds out bullshit, great. Yes ive had great laughs off some.of this stuff, but cmon. Every two days you keyboard cowboys either start a fat thread or some shit that is racially based and it needs to stop. Nobody starts a thread about these anorexic, bleached michael jacksons.. I don't get the rules, please someone explain it to me. I want a quality session devoid of problems, thats what i thought the site was about. You guys want to say the n word or call a blk woman a hoodrat do it at your job or better yet go in any area of town and walk up to anybody and say you don't fuck whales and blks are ghetto hoodrats. You will not, p####y
The thing with the 'keyboard cowboys' is that they know where the 'line' is and they walk right up to the 'line' but rarely cross it. If they don't cross the 'line' there isn't a lot the moderators or admins can do about.

Just like any other community, there's persons you will like, and others you won't like.
same ones end up in our ghetto overweight inboxes begging for a session..*big eye roll*
Nm
Dear john what is the line. My main concern is safety and not having my hard earned m oney jacked. im not trying to respond to these cowards, but at some point a line has to be drawn. My main concern for reviewing is so noone gets robbed b& s or worse. But standing by as some of these threads float by is incomprehensible. its ok because noone is jabbing at whites or rail thin women. That is bullshit my mom is big and countless other men on this board have big women or any other variance that is not white in their life. Get some damn nuts u guys brag about in your reviews and stand up against cowardice and abuse.
  • Trey
  • 11-06-2012, 08:38 PM
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Sounds like you need to start bashing white, fit, attractive women then...if that's what it takes to get you over your personal problem here...
^ ^ ^Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion? ^ ^ ^
If you "love" a SHMB, you need to get out more........ijs
^ ^ ^Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion? ^ ^ ^ Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
If I told you today was a special occasion, would you believe me?
Oh stop being such a hypocrite Pettie... You take shots at me every chance you get, so that makes you no better than those you're bitching about...
  • Molay
  • 11-06-2012, 10:59 PM
"its funny, no its not"

From my perspective it's absolutely fn hilarious!!! I vote for 4 more years of SBP threads!!
same ones end up in our ghetto overweight inboxes begging for a session..*big eye roll* Originally Posted by bri.blaque.
TFF good one cutie
I do understand your point and what your are saying sbp.....But eccie is what its and will always be. Trying to be the one who changes the way things are or the the personas on the board will just make you more upset then already are. Its kinda like trying to make a lady in the bis fuck you for free. Its just not going to happen. Its best to keep logging in and use it as a tool and research the ladies of your interest.
I myself use it as tool and it is very helpful. Let the assholes be assholes. They actually do all the the ladies on here a favor. We get to see what type of person we are dealing with and we can try to make sure we are not dealing a mentally unstable person.
You seem like a true gentleman, even though this bored seems cruel sometimes in a weird way its dose serve a purpose, at least for me.
See......a hooktard at peace with Wakeup's existance........but, don't give up......you may yet win the day....it would help if you organized......ijs