where do i fit in?

too big to be a spinner..

too small to be a stallion..

not busty enough to be busty..

obviously not not blonde or blue eyed..

obviously not latina fire..

no asian persuasion..(even though im chinky eyed no racial lol)

You fit in as the one and only bri.blaque!! Embrace that and do you sexy!
  • Molay
  • 11-07-2012, 09:07 AM
You fit in as the one and only bri.blaque!! Embrace that and do you sexy! Originally Posted by EastDago
Good words! Be the best Bri you can be. Make your own category.
aww thanks guys
Labels are over rated. Great providers are great because of their level of service and not some catchy buzz phrase. There's only one decent picture on your showcase so throw some more up there and lets see. So far I'd say you're a girl with a nice bod so be happy and generate some great reviews. Everything else will fall neatly into place. Go above and beyond and just be yourself and you'll be fine.
Labels are over rated. Great providers are great because of their level of service and not some catchy buzz phrase. There's only one decent picture on your showcase so throw some more up there and lets see. So far I'd say you're a girl with a nice bod so be happy and generate some great reviews. Everything else will fall neatly into place. Go above and beyond and just be yourself and you'll be fine. Originally Posted by gearslut
+1
Maybe you don't fit
Why the fuck do you care about gaining validation from people on this board?
^I don't think she is looking for validation.

Bri, you don't need one. They always sound silly anyways. I write things like that on my ads sometimes and feel like I am introducing a prize on The Price is Right. You don't need it!
thanks katie muah
Just be yourself & have fun!!
  • RGB93
  • 11-07-2012, 06:04 PM
You are a spinner in my books, with your small killer body. I sent you a PM
gotcha!
You are you trust me lots of Providers dont fit into a norm...

Like cat int he hat said... ; "No One is Youer than You."