H-town Maybe?

To be honest, I am considering a trip and looking for advice and if there is really any interest in me visiting.
I am sure there are guys here who would love to see you. Your current rate is $400 but you do have a $325 rate for pre-booked sessions. Your redbook average rating for looks is an 8.5 and service a 9. I might recommend having a regular rate of $325 and a $275 for pre-booking. It really depends on your goal for the visit. Dallas girls in your category come here and charge $200 or $250 and stay busy and make serious bank. Others from all over charge $300+ and make good money but also are coming to visit the city for shopping and culture.

I would recommend the following:

1. Stay in the Galleria Area. You can use priceline to get a 4 star hotel for about $65+tax per night. It is centrally located and close to great shopping and restaurants.
2. Advertise in our section for a two to four weeks in advance.
3. SCREEN - I am sure you know how to do it but it is in your best interest to weed out the time wasters. Several ladies have not done this and end up having several canceled appointments. Is it their fault? Yes and no - people should respect each other but the ladies should know there are fools out there that you need to guard against. It is not such a big deal when you are at home but it sucks when you are paying to travel.
4. Good communication. Tell guys - I prefer: text, email, phone or a combination. If you are seeing a guy at 7pm and one at 10pm. Tell the 10pm guy you will be unavailable from 6 to 9 so if he sends a text at 7 to confirm and you do not respond he does not go to plan B. This is because a BIG NO NO is being on your phone during a session. Do it and guys will let us know and you will not get any more appointments.
5. Reviews on ECCIE - you don't have any and if you can get one or two before you come it would help you. I know you have very recent and good RB reviews but guys here may not have access to RB or trust RB. I know ECCIE is not big in Nevada but it is free to register and you seem to keep busy so ask one of the guys you see there to help you out and right a review or two for you. Plus if you can get a review from an established ECCIE member in NV that would be GREAT.
6. Review discounts - don't do it on a trust basis. If a guy says he will do a review make sure he is a person who does reviews and then ask him to do it before he leaves. I have done them on my ipad in that same situation to help the lady feel better. Other ladies have complained that I did not do a review fast enough and my reply is that I did not get a discount and so I will do it within 3 to 5 days.
7. Beware bullies - certain people in authority on this board and others in the past have used that position to try and get discounts or to get services the lady is not comfortable with - don't let them do it. In some situations guys claiming to be mods are not even mods.

I am not sure why I wrote all this except that I am bored because a meeting was rescheduled for later today. Plus your pictures are sexy but you seem like a nice person too.

Good Luck
  • klutz
  • 11-08-2012, 11:22 AM
Your trip may be a waste if you come here with your current rate.

Just being honest.
Not interested
Don't worry DH only likes pink stuffed items... just look at the avatar he uses - a video of him with his ATF. Plus you don't want to see him anyway... you might get ticks and fleas.
It would take you much farther,
To give your Ad some paint,
For anyone to bother,
We would have to see some Taint.
Wurd
Thank all of you for the comments, keep them coming and I really do appreciate the feedback. Have fabulous, safe, and blessed weekend!

I look forward to reading more comments and/or advice/suggestions.

And a special thanks to those who took the time to send me PM and personally introduce themselves and offer their honest opinions.