canceling omaha

Gents of Omaha,

Unfortunately, due to numerous reasons I have decided to cut my trip short. To those that I canceled with I will offer a special for the disappointment and inconvenience.

In addition, this is by no means a source to seek sympathy bc I make my choices in life pertaining to a particular lifestyle. I am very aware of the scrutiny the women face and I'm definitely not excluded in that, which is fine and expected. I am, also, very aware that there are issues w women (not all) being deceitful w body types and pics, however, my showcase clearly states I weigh 195lbs and am in no way, shape, or form ashamed by that but please don't insult me to my face bc for some reason you thought I'd be smaller than what a 195lbs woman should be. Do I rock it well? Absolutely, but if you're not typically into my body type but read great reviews we can all save our disappointment for everything else in life that matters if you simply don't message me hoping a 125lbs rock hard bodied woman is going to open the door.

On that note, I'm taking a day of TLC for myself to avoid facing any further disappointment bc my head isn't in the game today. Once again, I apologize and keep it classy.

MissSaraXXX
XOXO
Sarah. I think your reviews show you have a lot of admires.Don't let some dumbass get you down.
I understand that completely and I've been extremely fortunate and have met some really amazing people and have had great experiences so I was probably slightly hypersensitive. I was mainly concerned I'd allow my feelings to negatively impact the rest of the day so I called it quits. I definitely wouldn't do this if it was a terrible experience. I've been quite surprised with how it has been and am appreciative of those who do adore me.
While I haven't seen you, it sure appears your are honest with your body type, and your pictures do look hot. I don't think you would look good if you were only 125 lbs, you seem to have a larger frame structure, so you look better carrying a few more pounds.

I only have problems when providers are clearly dishonest about their body type, or they have drastically changed their weight since pictures were taken.

Maybe someday soon I will be able to have a chance to meet you.
Sara:

Water off a ducks back.

I don't know how you ladies are able to retain any sanity with every little flaw and intimate detail critiqued ad-naseum on these pages. A lot of providers burn out from the pressure. Take whatever time you need.

For the record......one of the shots of you on your P411 page is just about the most alluring photo I've ever seen. And it's accurate. You have hundreds of guys willing to pay just to spend time with you. For the few who are not, your best revenge is to ignore them and live well. Never lose sight of the objective:

I've been away again for a few days but Sara, darling.. No worries!! You don't need to apologize to anyone... for anything!! Someone was being a jerk and it messed up your day.. Blow it off!! I know it's easy for me to say but Sweetie, you know you have it going on.. Big time!! Hang in there!!
One Adam 12...One Adam 12...see the man 56th and Pioneers Blvd. Going ape shit because a COMPLETE dip shit Insulted the most beautiful woman in the world!

SARA ... Especially after tonight. YOU ARE A GODESS!
I think all of us providers have went through this and it doesn't make for a good day. I think some guys actually think we are just a living blow up doll and filled with nothing but air, we have no emotions, feelings or thoughts.
If these guys would look at more then the reviews and search around for some photos of us they wouldn't be surprised when we opened the door.
There is a reason they don't let us or we don't write reviews!!! Men are not strong enough to handle what women do!!

Sara the ones that count love you, let the rest go..
Count me in on that number
Count me in on that number Originally Posted by JimBob1950
I think all of us providers have went through this and it doesn't make for a good day. I think some guys actually think we are just a living blow up doll and filled with nothing but air, we have no emotions, feelings or thoughts.
If these guys would look at more then the reviews and search around for some photos of us they wouldn't be surprised when we opened the door.
There is a reason they don't let us or we don't write reviews!!! Men are not strong enough to handle what women do!!

Sara the ones that count love you, let the rest go.. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Count me in on that number!
  • Netx9
  • 10-18-2014, 05:07 PM
Sara is a fine, fine gal, pretty, and sexy as hell!! Don't ruin it for the rest of us... Whoever you are!!