Sunni's back

Just saw a post by Ms. Sunni. Picture's haven't changed, hopefully she has upped her game.
I can't imagine that there really is any reason to think she has upped her game.

It's been pretty god damn low whenever it's been discussed here, and that includes her own contributions.

Too many better choices out there, and that includes masturbation.
Oh, and NO, Blue did not hack my account.

lol
I heard she owned an agency...is there any truth to that?
I heard she owned an agency...is there any truth to that? Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX
I don't even know why I waste my time sharing info, just to not be believed!
For now on people can just find out on their own and hopefully not when its to late!
Have a wonderful day!
I believe You. Please dont stop. I appreciate your posts.
BIGG HUGG
Where's Yachtmaster when you really need him?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=32
I don't even know why I waste my time sharing info, just to not be believed!
For now on people can just find out on their own and hopefully not when its to late!
Have a wonderful day! Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
I missed something....where did someone say they didn't believe you? I think that it helps to have a Sunni thread every so often because a lot of guys don't know how to use the search function....
I am the one that told Sara this info. The info I have is from last year when I spoke to her on the phone and she got pissy cause I don't up sell.

I apologized to Sara for my comment after talking to her and her telling me she had forgot that I am the one that gave her the info.

All is good, carry on
have a wonderrful day
I am the one that told Sara this info. The info I have is from last year when I spoke to her on the phone and she got pissy cause I don't up sell.

I apologized to Sara for my comment after talking to her and her telling me she had forgot that I am the one that gave her the info.

All is good, carry on
have a wonderrful day Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y

Oh good. I like it when we all get along. That way we can fuck and make up.