Tornado comment.

For those of you that ducked earlier today....

Some of the Omaha area news clips were originally broadcast live in real time on:

Severe Studios

Their live map is a cleaned up version of the NOAA radar maps to the point of, I think, being better.
Link?
Hopefully everyone is safe. Shitty afternoon/evening.
stay safe yall.... hope it clears up on my drive in tomorrw

prayers for those affected!!!!
https://x.com/shittyeditsarc/status/1784034488562962441

Inside a train with tornado going over it.

Yes get away from the window!
For those that are not sure what areas affected it appears west hwy 31 or basically 204 th street that runs from Elkhorn to Gretna the higher street number further west it is . Dodge Street is enter of town for North or South directions. Maple street 1 mile or 12 blocks north oh Doge street. Maple closed west of 204 th street, and Catholic Church at that intersection set up as command area for Fire and Police. Main damage about 212th street, tornado continued with damage to Bennington Lake area 168th to 180th and just south of highway 36. Storm continued Northeast and saw a picture of it crossing hwy30 east of Blair and west of Missouri Valley.

Another tornado formed and dropped over Eppley airfield. We were watching WOWT channel 6 news and they had a mounted camera to show I29 and it caught this tornado as it formed and dropped. The tornado then moved straight toward camera until it either lost power or got destroyed by tornado. I need to see if WOWT has a link to that incredible video on their website.
As I was driving here today..I hit a helluva storm around Mound City..torrential downpur,lightening,wind and small hail....but thank goodness,I passed theu it pretty quickly....and when I got here it was pouring! Glad it died down!

Being from Texas all my life,I am very aware of looking & listening for tornados.
Hi Dallas,

The hard part when driving on road or visiting an area is you often don't know all the small local small town names or counties which they use a lot with weather alerts. Having radar on smartphones helps. I use RadarScope which allows watches and warnings on screen which helps a lot. You can always use phone location to see where you are on the map while looking at radar.

Right now they are saying a chance of storms again on Tuesday.
Today seems to be better say

now what should I do today?? hmmmmm