No-show Emilia/Nikki

Referring to Emilia of the agency:
Yellow Rose Of Texas
Nikki
http://www.yellow-roseoftexas.com
yellowroseinfo@gmail.com
Twitter: @YellowRoseGirls
469-777-6090

So, my friend should have learned from his first attempt to meet her. He was stood up the first time because she was "at walmart" and was "waiting for the shuttle to take her back to the hotel." Anyway, he set up an appt 2 days in advance to meet today. She made the appointment at an hourly near 45 south and 610 south loop on nearly the opposite side of town from the first attempt by I-10 and 610 west loop. He got all pretty, cleaned up, and ready to go. He even texted half an hour before to make sure she was going to be there since he had to go about 20 minutes to get ther, yet, again, No-showed.

Nikkie kept pretty good contact with him but I suppose that's her trying to smooth over the situation or maybe she was just fucking with him. Toward the end though, she stopped replying also. Same thing last time. Oh well. He was hoping to partake in the supposedly young beauty but I don't think that will happen now. Anyone else have this problem with nikkie4u?

But then again, it is the beginning of the month so I wonder if that had anything to do with it.

Staff edit: content of personal communication may not be posted. - Mojo
Sorry that happen to your 'friend'. Hopefully he have a Plan B?
I think that type of personal info should be kept out of the board. Mods will probably delete it soon. It was a no show at worst and you don't need to blast all that personal communication in public just to prove a point. Remember some personal stuff should be kept that way. She is telling u stuff in confidence and you are divulging it. Just give a brief idea how the communication went and not paste the verbatim script of the text.

One more note - why r u talking on your friends behalf? Can he not type?
She was at Walmart? That's alert enough for me. Thanks for the info.
Hey OP what time was your friend trying to see her. I was able to see her yesterday with a few delays. Just curious - you can PM me if you want. I must say she was super hot and worth the delays.
I'm sure Nikkie wasn't fucking with you when she stopped communicating.
There's pretty much nothing she could do after that.
Fucking with clients is the last thing she wants. We're her bread and butter.
I agree with OOB - sometimes the girl just doesn't respond to Nikkie so there is nothing she can do.
Sorry about the no show... Not sure exactly what was going on but I agree there is no way Nikki would treat a client that way if she had any other options. IMHO
It would be a mistake to think that you can't get on the wrong side of the booking agent . I shot myself in the foot last week with HLG. I texted with her at 8:30 to provide screening and ask for an 11:30 appointment. She then forgot about me until 30 minutes before my requested time and said everyone was booked. I make a small sarcastic comment and she then asks for agency references. I declined to go to go through the extra trouble after having already provided her with my p411 ID with multiple Ok's. Turns out though that PA is owned by the same person as HLG and the PA agent has my number blocked . No biggie, I'm good at all the other agencies in town so no loss.
^^^ Some guys think they are actually texting and messaging with the provider.