p411 ??

how many men have a p411 account?? seems nowadays I am getting less p411 requests....
i don't have one. and the few eccie chicks i've knocked off have been cool without one. to be honest, i'm already paying for the pussy, now i got to pay to prove i want some pussy..... its a great way to verify, for newbs, from what i hear, but credit cards, job, and other shit has kept me away. i'm here to find some better pussy than what i have. and if i have to drop a few dollars to do that, thats cool, but i'm not paying extra just to get the same pussy i can get without p411. period. maybe if all providers went p411 i'd sign up, but its sooooo much pussy out here. provider or not.
I do
I've never had it, never needed it, never been asked for it....but I can definitely see where it would be beneficial for newbies or those who choose not to write reviews.
It really helps me be ""newbie friendly"
I've never had it, never needed it, never been asked for it....but I can definitely see where it would be beneficial for newbies or those who choose not to write reviews. Originally Posted by Russ38
Yes. It is a good reverse screening tool. Also for out of town ventures.
Yes. It is a good reverse screening tool. Also for out of town ventures. Originally Posted by LexusLover
+1 on the "out of town ventures" LL....I should have mentioned that as well...I don't travel out of town for work near as much as I used to....but when I did, I could def see the benefit for having it when you have to leave out of town on a moments notice and no time to set up prior arrangements beforehand.
how many men have a p411 account?? seems nowadays I am getting less p411 requests.... Originally Posted by mzluvly
When seeing a lady for the first time, I almost always book through P411. I also like their ad system. I usually book same day appointments, and it makes it much easier to see who is available that day.
What is this p4111?
  • good1
  • 04-05-2014, 08:44 PM
+1 canihitit
Me!
I've had it for years, use it all the time, and bought a lifetime membership

Makes screening a complete non issue, helps when traveling, and helps see traveling girls not on eccie.

I don't think it's necessary but I find it a helpful convenience.
Eccie only !
I have one...perfect for travel. I usually dont see girls unless they have it as well.
46 OK's, it's a thing of beauty.