Perfect little piggies

I am far from vanilla, but I didn't quite grasp the hype about Foot Fetish until recently. I recieved requests to mimick different creative feet pics often, but just shrugged in a "Meh, you like what you like" kind of way and happily obliged.

Of course in this industry, I've stumbled across a ton of media glorifying every inch of the female body. The more I saw photogenic feet, the more intrigued I became.

Now I love them! My favorite ones are pink soles with long toes and French tip polish 😍 I like nature walk pics with fresh soil on the bottom of the feet.

I wish I could find this video of a lady who oiled her feet and sat at the shore of the beach. She scattered sand on them seductively, then the waves would come in and wash the sand off of them, leaving beads of water on her feet from the resistant layer of oil. It was so satisfying to watch.

I think I want to get into photography/videography now too. Off topic lol.

Do you have a Foot fetish or enjoy feet? Do you think they're over or under rated?
I really enjoy them, and I bet yours are pretty cute!
What a great post.
I prefer ladies with tanned feet, and if they have been walking around barefoot and the soles are naturally dirty, that is a real turn on.
I love to suck on toes most most women that I have asked say the that are too ticklish to let me try.
I have literally made a few thousand showing off my feet.

Tell me, where are the links for me to link w other feet lovers?
I'm building a site just for cataloging all the various fetishes.

I'll begin w feet, beards, and prostate massages! hahah i want beard on my feeeettss pleeaassee!! hahah

save my link! AustinSecretSpa.com
Ive got a deep seated foot fetish but im also the guy that loves to tickle them.
Hell, most of my sessions i dont even get off because the fetish act alone is enough to fully recharge my soul.
I am far from vanilla, but I didn't quite grasp the hype about Foot Fetish until recently. I recieved requests to mimick different creative feet pics often, but just shrugged in a "Meh, you like what you like" kind of way and happily obliged.

Of course in this industry, I've stumbled across a ton of media glorifying every inch of the female body. The more I saw photogenic feet, the more intrigued I became.

Now I love them! My favorite ones are pink soles with long toes and French tip polish 😍 I like nature walk pics with fresh soil on the bottom of the feet.

I wish I could find this video of a lady who oiled her feet and sat at the shore of the beach. She scattered sand on them seductively, then the waves would come in and wash the sand off of them, leaving beads of water on her feet from the resistant layer of oil. It was so satisfying to watch.

I think I want to get into photography/videography now too. Off topic lol.

Do you have a Foot fetish or enjoy feet? Do you think they're over or under rated? Originally Posted by Shanell Raely
It would be nice to receive some foot domination therapy from you
Do i like footfetish.....HMMMMMMM..
I would say I do not have a foot fetish, but definitely love a manicured set of tonails paired with stilettos.

The view, looking back when mounted in missionary, of those stilettos with their manicured tonails bouncing up and down is awesome!