I need some knowledge

ok, was a previous hobbyist on aspd, then took some time off, now i'm thinking of making a return, but still on the fence. while i've been teetering, i've been checking out other sites and i came across a swingers post asking for guys to tribute the wifes pics. i think i understand what they are looking for but would like to make sure...

1. print the pic of the wife
2. make a mess on the pic
3. take a pic of the original pic with your mess on it
4. send it to the originator of the pic

do i have it correctly?

apologies for being a newbie but i guess you could say i'm a traditionalist when it comes to sex...i like sex, just good ol' fashioned sex.

thanks in advance for educating me
This is really immature IMO. Losers on the internet tribute celebrities and post pictures of the tribute. They might be a Reddit page on tributes. Anyway, to answer your question.

Yes, print pic of wife (tribute-tee). Jerk off on it. Take picture of the cum splashed picture (bonus points if you can show your cock like an action shot of sorts) and send or post it to where they are telling you. I assume you have to post the pic on that board so that the swinger's board members can see it.

People tribute celebrities all the time. Perhaps your wife will be flattered .

Hope this helps.
thanks. i wanted to confirm what i thought it was. i agree with you about it being immature. seems weird to me that someone would enjoy receiving the end result photo??? but... to each their own... i prefer to play with a real woman.

thanks again & have a good weekend!
Just when I thought I'd heard it all. SMH. Wow.