Well it seems to have tappered off....

Seems like the New Orleans board has just become dead! I really hate to see that, but know that there are still good ladies here!!
  • RK2
  • 11-03-2019, 05:13 PM
I wouldn't say "dead" maybe just deeply sleeping. It is hard to keep track of where everyone is at times, but it can be done. I have been keeping up with your travels specifically so we are out here. Just a little more quiet than normal.

See you around sometime.
I posted a thread about what New Orleans is like on Halloween and when I went to check the replies I couldn’t seem to find it. I don’t know what happened but I got the feeling posting here wasn’t okay.
Lots of post get removed for some unknown reason dear. Dont feel bad just post again. I have asked simple questions and had my post removed apparently asking which restaurants or eateries were worth visiting wasnt co-ed worthy subjects? I have seen blatant threAD remain posted as well. Might depend on local or not or as I like to think a glitch in the system.
No, it's not what it used to be. Sad.
I would suggest getting Social media savvy.
Make suggestions please ,with detail,for the digitally impaired members.
Make suggestions please ,with detail,for the digitally impaired members. Originally Posted by Art Lover
Dont be making fun of ME mfker!! Lol
Ok ok kidding..
Is that still allowed??
Xxoo annie