Lake charles feels dead

I'm really not sure what happened here to all of the people in Lake Charles in the Hobby World but it just seems like for some reason everything has dropped off and no one seems to want to even have a conversation any longer almost like the hurricane the playground
I’m sure it has a lot to do with all the fake ads not saying your fake babe I’ve just have not had the pleasure of your time ..... please PM me see what we can work out
I'm coming back to town baby. Sent you a PM. Looking forward to seeing you again!!!
I will be back soon

Hope ya find some fun babe!!
Its not.. just gotta come a little more in darling!!
Xxoo annie
I'm so confused Annie please explain 😕
Its busy as hell...
Just gotta go more towards b.r...and nola...

Laffy is dead...
Xxoo
I have gents write me weekly asking when I will be visiting Louisiana...JUst gotta get some free time..lol
I am thinking first of next year..

Pm me miss OP

{hi annie..mwahhhhhhhhhhhhh!}
WELL I hope it is not dead cause here I come tomorrow. YAY
I agree with Annie, Lafayette is DEAD!!
Well LAKE CHARLES is for sure in a coma if not dead..
LADIES LISTEN TO THE OTHER LADIES...I sure should of skipped it but they whine so much for women.

Maybe if Lake Charles experiences a severe drought in women maybe they will treat them better.

Lafayette has always loved me so we will soon see. I hope it has not changed.

After hurricanes everyone knows not to go...But I thought it has been long enough time.
After trying to book hotels in Louisiana hell half are closed down still. We will soon see.
So Far Lake Charles is a BIG FAT NO. phone blew up with Ghetto people from stg... IF YOU TEXT WHAT UP BOO! GHETTO.... Both boards are dead.Hotels are still high as hell and hard to get.
And it took 3 hrs to get from Beaumont to Lake Charles road work and wrecks ugh.....
Moved to correct forum
Well LAKE CHARLES is for sure in a coma if not dead..
LADIES LISTEN TO THE OTHER LADIES...I sure should of skipped it but they whine so much for women.

Maybe if Lake Charles experiences a severe drought in women maybe they will treat them better.

Lafayette has always loved me so we will soon see. I hope it has not changed.

After hurricanes everyone knows not to go...But I thought it has been long enough time.
After trying to book hotels in Louisiana hell half are closed down still. We will soon see.
So Far Lake Charles is a BIG FAT NO. phone blew up with Ghetto people from stg... IF YOU TEXT WHAT UP BOO! GHETTO.... Both boards are dead.Hotels are still high as hell and hard to get.
And it took 3 hrs to get from Beaumont to Lake Charles road work and wrecks ugh..... Originally Posted by Majichands
Wow for you to sit on such a short thrown of high and mighty to have the audacity to didrespect those of us who live in the lake charles area as "Wining women" really is quite pathetic and it would have likely pissed me off had it come from anyone who's opinion so much as had meaning let alone mattered the simple fact that you belittled ppl for being in the hobby after covid and yet your still doing so yourself truly showes both sides of that coin I think you might want to think before you spew that garbage from your lips and clean your own yard first dear glass homes are for the faultless I thoughtb
I think you may have read her post wrong.... She didn't say anything about "wining women" as you put it, She said "they whine so much FOR women", meaning the guys "whine FOR women" soooo.....
bring them "naughty whiners" to ne..i will be bringing my paddles!! lol