Deposits.

https://houma.skipthegames.com/femal...r/447093442777

So I just got a heads up from a fellow monger that a lady named Taylor Ross is in the area. Truth be told, I have been seeing her ads for a little while now on Skip The Games Houma, but didn’t take it seriously because her pics looked too good, the location in her ad is always listed as DFW, and the same ads appear in multiple cities. But apparently she is the real deal and possibly in Houma.
(Don’t know her menu/BBJ/CBJ/Kissing/No Kissing status though. So if any of you know the details Message me please.)

Sounds great, but the ad says she requires a deposit. No thanks. Been burned twice already with that shit. I’ll gladly give you the full amount when I show up. Besides, I do cash only when it comes to this stuff.

Any of you guys doing deposits? Personally, I don’t want to use my bank accounts or cash apps or anything other than cash when I hobby.
I think more guys do deposits than they lead on or so many ladies wouldn’t be asking for it. But a non pro. Nah.

Or if you live in the same city……and she needs a deposit to come to you? Nope. It’s a luxury hobby. She can’t afford an Uber?

Coming from a further location I’d understand. Travel fees I tend to pay when a lady is especially traveling to me.

But if a lady is touring here, I can say I always would be open to paying a deposit. I’m already booking a large portion of time with her. So if she was touring here anyways what the point of her needing more assurance besides the rate I’m paying.

Now if she’s traveling to me to see me that different. Travels fees ain’t nothing. It’s the additives attached that’s the problem. And not all ladies are privy to that.

Just like for some ladies a clients word is good enough. You compromise yourself in business and as a man when you pay to an extent.

Besides she won’t send specific naked pictures in poses you prefer is asked beforehand. That seems like an even exchange lol.
DAMN IT!!!
I am so wanting to bang someone tonight but only the CBJ BBW is advertising, and Taylor wants a deposit, which is a deal breaker.

Houma blows.
I have been in the hobby for a long time and not yet been asked to pay a deposit. I have prepaid for a session a few times, but only to a regular provider whom I knew really well and could trust. She really needed money before we could meet up. She always honored our agreements.

I have been in the hobby for a long time and not yet been asked to pay a deposit. I have prepaid for a session a few times, but only to a regular provider whom I knew really well and could trust. She really needed money before we could meet up. She always honored our agreements.

Originally Posted by myren1900
That’s the thing. I know absolutely nothing about Taylor. Don’t even know if she is truly legit or not. Claims to be “reviewed,” but I didn’t see a review on her.
I tried that deposit shit with two different women and got burned both times. Never again.
Nah. No deposits. Even if it wasn't a scam, appointments are so unreliable, it's not worth the bother.
No deposits, no prepayments. Ever.
Never.
Nope will not do it. EVER!!!
Never do deposits. Just like if we book and they NCNS, and it happens, it's the price of the hobby.
Deposits are the scam. Why would anyone send money to someone they havent met and no way to recover the money.