I hate AZ strip clubs

Got thrown out a Strip club last night for using monopoly money. I don’t see why I should pay real money to see fake tits.

Don't know why, but the day shift crew tends to be more open to extras, not that I would partake though. Problem is, just because they consider them MILF's, they don't have to be as old as MY Mom. Man, AZtards can't tell the difference between mature, just plain old, and ancient relics. Matter of fact, some of the guys that showed up for them were archaeoligists.

You can't make it rain dollar bills after they've been up in the girls' buttcheeks, or her sweaty tits. They stick together worse than the fugly strippers do.

Just kidding about the stickiness. The lack of humidity affects the moisture of pussy when it gets dehydrated. It starts to look like jerky, I'd be lucky if it tasted just as good. Slim Jim anyone?

And desert cactii aren't the only prickly things around here. I had a stripper piss me off with a lapdance, she chafed my thighs and left a rash with her unshaven crotch and legs. She didn't even have to take her bikini off.

Man, I hate strip clubs in AZ.
You're fucking killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shit! I'd be a hit out there!
Yes Lainey, you'd turn this town upside down if you ever decide to change venues.

The rates they charge for pussy out here is ridiculously out of this world.

But there are a few worth the price that I'm grateful for.