An AMAZING bj in Waco. Does it even exist???

I'm back in town till Friday. I could really use some positive attention. Just sit back in my chair naked while you give me an amazing bj.
But Waco doesn't seem to have that. That I've tried anyway.
Haha. Yes- it does exist.
Send me a pm.
Xo
oh but it does...
Oh yea, still waiting
Well wya.....im almost 2 waco....in troy
Just sitting there being serviced sounds really nice. I think I need to find the same thing here in Waco. Its been a few months since I have hobbied locally.
I'm still in town, and i have abiut an hour and a half to kill before ill be able to leave so i can do an outcall. Txt is best way to contsct me. 254-300-6665
Thanks Jenn. I have no availability today. I still would be interested in someone based out of Waco with regular availability for when my schedule loosens up.
HEY THERE ! IM visiting WACO TODAY. HERE TILL NOON TOMORROW. WOULD LOVE TO ACCOMODATE YOUR NEEDS

I will be blowing through town the 2nd & 3rd then coming back through, but unsure of the date/time.
I'm local. Live here in Waco. Im Available and my BJs are Exquisite.
Hey guys, I'm back in town just for the day, so I would be looking for an in-call. let me know who's available I have sent some PM's with no response
I am available.
THIS SUCKS! I'm back in this dried up town again. And of course, I pm these ladies with no answer.

Where do you find ladies in this town