Looking to get verifed

I have a presence on p411, but not here at the moment. I've contacted a mod, but I think everyone must be on vacation. Haven't heard back. I have gentlemen who will vouch for me, but not sure he was able to get into contact. I guess I'm looking for the old fashioned review method. PM if interested, I can share my p411 contact info. Thanks.
I have a presence on p411, but not here at the moment. I've contacted a mod, but I think everyone must be on vacation. Haven't heard back. I have gentlemen who will vouch for me, but not sure he was able to get into contact. I guess I'm looking for the old fashioned review method. PM if interested, I can share my p411 contact info. Thanks. Originally Posted by helenasweets
I have seen this provider at her in call outside of College Station.
A provider in CS, I'm interested, more info please
I have a presence on p411, but not here at the moment. I've contacted a mod, but I think everyone must be on vacation. Haven't heard back. I have gentlemen who will vouch for me, but not sure he was able to get into contact. I guess I'm looking for the old fashioned review method. PM if interested, I can share my p411 contact info. Thanks. Originally Posted by helenasweets
She is fantastic. Definitely worth visiting.
Hmmm, (two) people with a single post count of 1 each with no reviews is vouch in for this lady. Well, hell, I am in. Lol...... not.
I sent a pm with a email address, crickets so far. How about a link to the P411 showcase.
Hmmm, (two) people with a single post count of 1 each with no reviews is vouch in for this lady. Well, hell, I am in. Lol...... not. Originally Posted by CaptainMastPole
Dude. Whatever. The first guy is on p411 with plenty of okays. Just because a guy doesn't spend every waking moment on this site, doesn't mean he's not legitimate. (BTW, he's also the guy I ask to vouch for me, but he didn't know he just needed to pm the mods). I don't know who the second guy is. Maybe another guy from p411. Maybe we have never met, I have no idea. TenSow, I"ll email you later today, but honestly, after getting couple pms from gentlemen who just wanted to trade reviews for an appointment, or pictures, or whatever, I'm rethinking becoming active on this site, so may not need the review.
I guess some folk, what something for nothing. A review for a appointment? Wow, If you want to barter, stay on BP.
Helena, I offered some advice through PM.
I agree that guys wanting to get a free session for a review is wrong.
CaptainMastPole is a respected member here. And I have to admit that he made a valid point that some people on here may have already thought but didn't voice.
If you look at things logically - not emotionally, he wasn't putting you down but it does look questionable with only one post each.
We don't see p411 okays on here. But there are times that a guy or lady only accepts p411 with no posts on here and then there are people that only post on here and don't have p411. Neither party is wrong in where they choose to post or look.
Unfortunately, in this area & forum (Killeen/Waco/BCS) not many ladies can use p411 only. I've only met two guys from p411 in that area. I personally don't use BP but alot of providers in that area have to because most of the hobbyists in the area aren't even on here.
Helena, I offered some advice through PM.
I agree that guys wanting to get a free session for a review is wrong.
CaptainMastPole is a respected member here. And I have to admit that he made a valid point that some people on here may have already thought but didn't voice.
If you look at things logically - not emotionally, he wasn't putting you down but it does look questionable with only one post each.
We don't see p411 okays on here. But there are times that a guy or lady only accepts p411 with no posts on here and then there are people that only post on here and don't have p411. Neither party is wrong in where they choose to post or look.
Unfortunately, in this area & forum (Killeen/Waco/BCS) not many ladies can use p411 only. I've only met two guys from p411 in that area. I personally don't use BP but alot of providers in that area have to because most of the hobbyists in the area aren't even on here. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
I'm not emotional in the least. Also, I am not new. I just haven't been on here in quite some time. The only reason I am doing it now is that I am moving at the end of the week and wanted to use for extra advertising for the road trip. I have had good luck with p411 while living here. But, I had a full time job, so I was not looking for appointments every day. I usually got like three to four a month, which was great for me. Mostly, from business travelers, a lot of repeat business from guys who travel on the regular.

It's all good. Didn't mean to focus on the negative, lots of great and legitimate responses. Thanks to those who replied with appointment requests and/or helpful comments (thanks for letting me know, tammie, that coachpaul was overseas) I will have someone just shoot an email to admin, be easier I think. Gracias.
This area is wrought with activity from uncle leo. I must say a lot of us guys are gun shy. With that in mind. A new provider (for this sight), with no reviews from members of this site, and two posts, from people that have posted no reviews, supporting that provider, screams uncle leo or just a provider using her mandles. I too am p411, with many ok's under my belt. I am curious as to why you did not link your p411 in your initial message, as other providers do? Men are a lazy lot. If you make us work for the information we normally choose to move on. I am sorry if what I said offends, but my safety comes first to me, as I would hope for you, yours would. More than 9 times out of 10, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck then it's a duck, but not 10 out of 10. All of that screams fishy, weather it was or not. As a male I can not view other males p411 accounts to see if they have ok's. When on this site, which I don't spend every waking hour on, we use the tools at hand. Reviews and recommendations from trusted members of this board. We also rely on each other to call out that which does not appear right. I have provider references, reviews, personal meetings with mods and members and ok's to back my legitimacy. So me raising a red flag puts others on guard. This is how we watch out for our fellow hobbists. And also opens a door for someone with merit to step in and give you a thumbs up. Good luck on your move and play safe. I will be.