Need help, a Teacher if you will!

First things first, i am a newb. ive been divorced for almost a year and i have had a good time and bedded quite a few girls, however they have all been picked up in bars and a lot of adult beverages has been involved.

i had a very boring sex life, basically it was me go down and missionary, while being married. personaly I am a down for just about anything except for things going up my ass. my problem is that girls at bars i have no worries about picking up im a pretty down to earth good looking fella, thing is that i have met girls and got their numbers but never called because i actually like these gals and get nervous about how i perform. i have a lot of confidence as a person but when it comes time to get between the sheets i have zero.

i guess what im asking is if there is a provider out there willing to be honest and tell me, teach me and help me become a better lover and gain the confidence i need to talk to the women i actually like and not have to worry about how i am gonna be at s*X.

any feed back would be appreciated.