FINANCIAL ADVISER NEEDED ASAP!!!

I have a small issue and need the assistance of a financial adviser if there are any in my area of texas please send me a pm and I will fill you in on the situation
Xoxo doll
financial advice need not be restricted by geography. At your service.
https://www.daveramsey.com/blog/ques...ancial-advisor

I am not a financial guy,but believe this is good Advise for anyone considering an advisor.
Of you do business with a National bank they have them in house. I went to my banker when I retired and they took my finances and put my money in 5 accounts that make nice interest for me. We meet once a year to discuss progress and keep me posted if we need to change. I would think most large banks have this. They also have In house detectives of someone tries to get to you.
Of you do business with a National bank they have them in house. I went to my banker when I retired and they took my finances and put my money in 5 accounts that make nice interest for me. We meet once a year to discuss progress and keep me posted if we need to change. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
Worst advice ever!

I'm sure your banker loves you for the bonuses he has earned from giving your poor service.
LOL smart ass. The amount I started with 6 years ago has stayed the same amount that I put in and I have made substantial withdraws each year. So yes we are both happy. I live very comfortable and buy and do what I want so do not get your point.
I’m a CPA and might be able to help. Feel free to pm me.