19 Shot and Killed at El Paso Mall.. Killer is from Allen

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...oting-n1039011

chatter I have been hearing says it MIGHT be racially-motivated.. White Guy killing Hispanics. too early to say. crazy nonetheless.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...nding-n1039001

scores of people wounded.
Yes, I've also been hearing about the same shocking news for the past couple of hours:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ocal-mall.html

As you stated Chung, at least 19 dead and at least 40 injured in this shooting inside a Walmart. Out of the many people injured, several are children, including a 4 month old baby who was also shot. The number of dead victims are likely to go up as some of the injured succumb to their injuries.

Early reports state that the mass murderer is a 21 year old white supremacist/ white nationalist called Patrick Crusius from the DFW area. Patrick, a proud white man, has a vicious hatred towards all latinos/latinas and released a manifesto online on several extremist sites where he cited a "Hispanic Invasion of Texas" as the reason behind the massacre. These are early reports so not fully confirmed but seem to be accurate.

Witness Miguel Rodriguez said the gunman, 'started shooting everyone, aisle by aisle, with rage.'

Patrick has been apprehended and safely taken into custody. It infuriates me to state this but we, the taxpayers, will be taking care of ALL his bills (food, rent, electricity, healthcare, clothes etc.) for the rest of his life. Even if he's given the death penalty, it will be decades before he's executed.

RIP to all the victims. I hope they're in heaven right now. My condolences to their loved ones who have to deal with the intense grief of losing their family member or friend in such a senseless violent way.
All these recent shootings and killing of innocent folks by the police and this is when the police should be shooting and killing someone and they don't do it. The mass shooter at the garlic festival was also targeting people based on their race, wasn't he? There was another shooting in a Walmart earlier this week too by a former employee. A few days ago there was one in New York city, over 11 people died. Sure feel like there is a mass shooting or shooting with multiple victims happening in the USA every week now.
All these recent shootings and killing of innocent folks by the police and this is when the police should be shooting and killing someone and they don't do it. The mass shooter at the garlic festival was also targeting people based on their race, wasn't he? Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Yes you're right. The mass shooter at the recent Gilroy garlic festival mass shooting in Northern California is also a white nationalist and he was also targeting & killing nonwhite people.

I agree. I wish the police had taken this piece of scum out in El Paso.

I agree. I wish the police had taken this piece of scum out in El Paso. Originally Posted by VeryClean
that Arlington Cop was willing to take out a barking dog. why can't the El Paso Police take out a raging animal?
that Arlington Cop was willing to take out a barking dog. why can't the El Paso Police take out a raging animal? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Exactly. That's a great question, Chung. The actions conducted by police increasingly make little to no sense. Sad because the behavior of incompetent policemen (and policewomen) make all police officers look bad, even the good ones.
So sad.This world is fucked up..I am surprised that someone in that store with a LTC, didn't shoot him..
Either way, It's a horrible story!
Them cops are not being trained properly: shoot the bad people, don't shoot the good people instead of what they been doing a lot of recently: shoot good people, don't shoot bad people.
that Arlington Cop was willing to take out a barking dog. why can't the El Paso Police take out a raging animal? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Cause many cops are cowards. A dog can't shoot back. An innocent law abiding motorist can't shoot back. In this instance, they know there is a guy with a gun who can shoot back, so they won't move in until they are in large number. Like that shooting at the school in Florida where that Sheriff deputy didn't enter the school building because he was alone. I understand the need for backup so the police can show off all the military gear they been amassing but when you waste time waiting for backup while a mass shooting is happening, you are allowing more innocent people to get killed.
Payscale.com says the average police officer in El Paso makes $38.6k. Dint know if that’s accurate, but if it is, it’s pathetically low.
Supposedly a kid ran into Walmart to warn people about this guy, but nobody listened
FUCK! Another ONE! The cops reacted quickly and ended it by killing the shooter which is what the cops in El Paso should had done. https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ng/1914440001/ This is the 251 mass shooting in the USA this year. Mass shooting is where 4 more victims were killed or injured by gunfire in a single event, not including the shooter.
A typical week in Donald Trumps America- the rally in Cincinnati was really effective, it got the famous trump base "fired up"
Wait... they didn't shoot him??
Wait... they didn't shoot him?? Originally Posted by muffin101
My understanding is that he is under arrest.