Mid Year Moomin Studio Tier List

Wanted to do a mid year studio tier list to gauge how we all feel about the studios and what they could do better currently. My goal is for this to reach the bookers and hopefully they improve their bussiness practices.

Wanna hear ya'lls moomin rankings too

This is my personal opinion

1: Blossom K

I think since the year began they've had the best lineups. Unless it's a Japanese girl the pictures are for the most part accurate. The booker from my experience, will typically try to recommend a girl that is my type and will tell me if she doesn't think I'll like a girl. Some of the recent Japanese talent has been a miss consistently, but overall for the half year mark they've been solid. I hate going to the Addison location. I have to run out of the garage for cell service and run back to the room. WHYYYYYYYYY, it's not very moom.

PLUS THEY HAVE MINA!

I will say me and the booker have had heated arguments multiple times, including the time my tire blew out on the highway, but they have done right by me. At least the female booker will have the conversation and not out right ban, which is something I appreciate.

2: Asian Stars

This year has been the worst year in my opinion for AS. Typically they're lineups in the past were solid but right now there's a lot of bait and switch. If I go to AS I expect a different girl than the girl in the pictures, but to the bookers credit they'll straight up tell you if the girl looks like pictures or not. They're also the only studio that'll allow you to walk out of an appointment if the girl isn't to your liking. That's big to me. I have hope that they'll bounce back though, Haru is supposed to be coming back June from what Asa told me and she's a gem. The last girl I had a good time with was Macy.

They also have parking lot savage. If this was Halo, getting to the door is like a warthog run on Legendary difficulty. Why am I waiting 5~10 mins on average in the parking lot over the appointment time. Not all the cases but in some cases the girl will shoo you away and you don't get that time back. I'm at the opinion that if I'm on time they can start on time.

3: Lunar Palace

They have Cristal and Coco but the lineups never really change. It's pretty much a safe option if those 2 are working but every other girl needs intel before you go in, there's a lot of bait photos. We lost Selena because she couldn't handle a review and was sensitive I guess. The new booker isn't as fun as the old booker but they're still open.

Greenlight: They got Nana and Let's go told me if someone cancels on Jay she's not gonna charge them a 350 cancel fee of doom.

K-Pop Girls: Haven't had the pleasure yet but seems like there's a lot of bait pictures.
Good intel TopG.

I thought Lunar became something new? Didn't know they were still around.

Good intel TopG.

I thought Lunar became something new? Didn't know they were still around.

Originally Posted by BoneHome777
whooops I meant cherrypop but it's the same thing.
My vote goes to Blossom-K. They seem to have good channel of supply of girls that matches my preference. Good customer service too. They even tried to connect to a girl of my liking from another state.

They have to pay rent, utilities, the food and water and other necesitites PLUS the person who's name is on the APT lease. There is more overhead than you are imagining....oh, plus (and I am not singling out any studios here in particular, but it is a cost on the balance sheet) PROMOTERS :P Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Couldn't have said it better myself ;3

They have to pay rent, utilities, the food and water and other necesitites PLUS the person who's name is on the APT lease. There is more overhead than you are imagining....oh, plus (and I am not singling out any studios here in particular, but it is a cost on the balance sheet) PROMOTERS :P Originally Posted by HenrySwanson

The number still looks absurd even if a girl only works 3 hours per day. I don't think the cost is that high and the profit margin is that low.
1. CherryPopp- Cristal and Coco proven providers with real and accurate pics plus there new location is very discrete which I like

2. Asianstars- No msog tax and every now and then a hot girl like Soyu pops up. Booker on time for me lol don’t think I’ve been stalled..

3. GreenLight- Nana. No upcharges and discrete location

4. GTR/ Asian Hoetels- Cheap quick nut and open late. More bait than real but sometimes you can get a cute girl. No worry about being BL if you walk out

5. KPop- Real pic with last months nana.. also have a discrete location/room too

6. Blossom K- Ridiculous 350 cancellation fee. Still Bait & Switchn with Japanese Rio and too many girls with MSOG tax. Apart from that, they aren’t steady with the 320 price. Japanese are 330, mina 350, Gisella 450. Might as well see the third price increase here..
The number still looks absurd even if a girl only works 3 hours per day. I don't think the cost is that high and the profit margin is that low. Originally Posted by CT$odGwn
I wouldn't make that up. I believe greenlight's distribution is 60% to the girl house 40% from what I heard but not sure on that one. It's eye opening for sure.
Originally Posted by TheTopG655

I wouldn't make that up. I believe greenlight's distribution is 60% to the girl house 40% from what I heard but not sure on that one. It's eye opening for sure. Originally Posted by TheTopG655
I know you wouldn't make that up. I don't question your integrity. I just think that number is hard to believe. There must be something we don't know about the business.
I know you wouldn't make that up. I don't question your integrity. I just think that number is hard to believe. There must be something we don't know about the business. Originally Posted by CT$odGwn
Originally Posted by TheTopG655