***Why is deleting our Showcase Irreversible?****

Are you sure you want to delete your showcase?
This process is irreversible!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=264005

Sincerely,
Wet
Can you see your showcase?

I went to your profile and I did not see yours. When did you put it back up?
Can you see your showcase?

I went to your profile and I did not see yours. When did you put it back up? Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Hi Ms Lady!

I hope life is treating you well....yeah, a few months back I went UTR because I got in a little "situation" back in April....ahehehe but anyway, i've been trying to make it visible again but i'm getting the message I need to contact a mod to make it happen and haven't had any responses back from them ....so I went and clicked on delete showcase and I get the message it's irreversible which I think everyone needs to be warned about...heck sometimes we have to go UTR and it would be cool if it allowed us to do that.....so this is a warning ladies...... don't delete your showcase....

I can see it and access it in my profile but that is it!

Sincerely,
Wet
It's visible again. Sorry for the delay you experienced.
You can always delete just the photos & review links on your showcase I'm sure if you want to be UTR. Then, when you come back, add those pics back in.

That should be easy enough.
It's visible again. Sorry for the delay you experienced. Originally Posted by johnnybax
Thank you so much for taking the time to help me!

You can always delete just the photos & review links on your showcase I'm sure if you want to be UTR. Then, when you come back, add those pics back in.

That should be easy enough. Originally Posted by tia travels
Hi,

Thanks that's a great idea....I really need to get back into the powder room...hope you're doing well!
Sincerely,
Wet