syracuse on a weekend

So I as wondering if I made a trip to u guys if u gents would be able to get way on a saterday or Sunday for a date?? Ik weekends are hard for everyone, but with my son in school I can't really be gone at night during the week...
Trisha, you would be a great addition to the Syracuse providers. A few guys in the area were interested to come to Buffalo or Rochester to see you. Now they have the chance to see you at their home base. Good for you!!!
EA.
In a heartbeat!!!! But gonna have to wait til my return.
I'd like to see you. Sunday works better but sat is possible. Has to be late though around midnight
But gonna have to wait til my return. Originally Posted by rodeomann22
does uncle ...sucker ...require you to say that in ...every post?
does uncle ...sucker ...require you to say that in ...every post? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Ummmm no..... Does he require you to make smart ass comments in every thread?
Ummmm no..... Does he require you to make smart ass comments in every thread? Originally Posted by rodeomann22
answer is ...yes

...aint "service" grand?
answer is ...yes

...aint "service" grand? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
yes service I grand, hence why I am still in after almost 20 years, whats your reason for getting out, if you actually served

but again, trisha, I cant wait to get home and have you come to Syracuse to visit, I will def be making that short trip to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!1
yes service I grand, hence why I am still in after almost 20 years, whats your reason for getting out, if you actually served

but again, trisha, I cant wait to get home and have you come to Syracuse to visit, I will def be making that short trip to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Rodeomann hehe. Everywhere I look, PM is flirting with you. I think someone has a man crush! Lucky you! lol
Rodeomann hehe. Everywhere I look, PM is flirting with you. I think someone has a man crush! Lucky you! lol Originally Posted by tinylatina
yep! ...but unlike his ...crush fer you ...plastic man gives ...love fer ...free!
Oh, I don't think SHE has mancrush on him.
Oh, I don't think SHE has mancrush on him. Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
Hmmmm, doesn't that throw an interesting twist into things. lol We definitely don't lack entertainment here, do we?
Rodeomann hehe. Everywhere I look, PM is flirting with you. I think someone has a man crush! Lucky you! lol Originally Posted by tinylatina
yep! ...but unlike his ...crush fer you ...plastic man gives ...love fer ...free! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
an my love is always given for free, but seems like the girls want something more than that in return, maybe you would know if you ever saw one!!!!

Oh, I don't think SHE has mancrush on him. Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
Hmmmm, doesn't that throw an interesting twist into things. lol We definitely don't lack entertainment here, do we? Originally Posted by tinylatina

yeah I really hope he is a she, which would make things more interesting as he/she has been acting like a he for how long now.
anyway, thanks for the love PM, its always appreciated
Trisha, you would be a great addition to the Syracuse providers. A few guys in the area were interested to come to Buffalo or Rochester to see you. Now they have the chance to see you at their home base. Good for you!!!
EA. Originally Posted by East Amherst
Thankyou hun... I would love to meet some great Syracuse guys but haven't gotten much response.. where are these Syracuse guys???? Lol
In a heartbeat!!!! But gonna have to wait til my return. Originally Posted by rodeomann22
as soon as your home, I will be there waiting lol