aint it ...funny

funny that ...funnels ...have seemingly endless problems with ...phones ...computers ...websites ...cars ...and any other product or service that usually works ...flawlessly fer 99% ...of the non funnel public?

...luckily theres no shortage of ...ol limp jimmies ...to help em through these ...difficulties
yup
wow, I actually agree with something PM said
wow, I actually agree with something PM said Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Come on PM makes a good every now and then, that doesn't have to do with golden dildos.
wow, I actually agree with something PM said Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Really!! I missed it.

Must be the blind squirrel, acorn theory
GREAT PPL DO GREAT THINGS FOR THOSE WHO ARE ACTUALLY WORTHY OF IT!!
Omg, plastic man must have read my mind!! I was planning on posting about my laptop freazing and now everything is erased : (...
Ik the sweet gentleman on this sight are always there to lend a nice girl a helping hand : )
GREAT PPL DO GREAT THINGS FOR THOSE WHO ARE ACTUALLY WORTHY OF IT!! Originally Posted by ExoticChyna
u are so very right!!! For the most part u get what u give.. just me nice to the gentleman and they'le be nice to you ; ) .. I try to be positive about everyone until they give me a reason to doubt their honesty or intentions ..
This still doesn't explain why the average ho drops her phone in the toilet 7 times a year
This still doesn't explain why the average ho drops her phone in the toilet 7 times a year Originally Posted by amishgangster
Mine has only went in the toilet one time ever, I was cleaning the bathroom and bent over to clean the toilet and it fall right out of my bra and into the water. But my phone has been in the lake a few times and in a few creaks.. normally I fall on my ass while walking threw the water with it in my back pocket or bend over to catch some kind of kritter with a net or bucket and out of my bra it falls!! U think I would have learned by now, but thus far I haven't lol. Its been of the four wheeler into the mud a few times also, and once of the roof of the car and smashed in the road before I realized where I put it... I even ran the phone I'm using now over with the riding mower last week and it didn't even get a scratch!! Lol ; )
I guess I'm pretty accident prone, but o well shit happens.. just gotta laugh at myself sometime, no point in getting mad : )
This still doesn't explain why the average ho drops her phone in the toilet 7 times a year Originally Posted by amishgangster
I guess this hoe is the exception, as my phone has only been in a toilet once!!! ; )
[QUOTE=Plastic Man;1055813060]funny that ...funnels ...have seemingly endless problems with ...phones ...computers ...websites ...cars ...and any other product or service that usually works ..
I'm one funnel who is always looking for helping hand from a sweet gentleman with good intentions xoxoxo
plastic man u so have me figured out : )
xoxox plastic man
u are so very right!!! For the most part u get what u give.. just me nice to the gentleman and they'le be nice to you ; ) .. I try to be positive about everyone until they give me a reason to doubt their honesty or intentions .. Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
You are SO VERY RIGHT!! I FEEL THE SAME WAY