A Night Out On The Town..

I'll be in Syracuse next Friday and was thinking of going out to have a little fun .... It would be a perfect time to meet old friends and make some new ones ...so if any one would like to get together next Friday for a drink or just simple conversation and have a good time feel free to pm or text me ....and please no rude on called for comments in this thread I just thought it would be nice meeting some other board members ... This is a invite to both ladies and gents on the board !! Thanks all xoxo Samantha
....and please no rude on called for comments in this thread I just thought it would be nice meeting some other board members Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
by thread ...do ya mean ...threAD?

...and are you ...buyin? ...or will the jimmie goat buy a round fer ...plastic man?
I guess you don't read very well but hey we all have problems ... I'll buy the first round cuz I'd love to meet you .. Lol
and plastic man ...has more problems ...than most
  • Tiger
  • 09-19-2014, 02:52 PM
Have a great time in Syracuse.

Are you going to wear your famous striped socks?
and plastic man ...has more problems ...than most Originally Posted by Plastic Man
think all here would agree to that PM but i'd buy you a drink - if only to make the bs end
Hope to see u in buffalo again babe.
Hope to see u in buffalo again babe. Originally Posted by crozwell
Plastic Man or SAB, just askin or is that joking
think all here would agree to that PM but i'd buy you a drink - if only to make the bs end Originally Posted by MountainGoat
We can probably all buy him/her drinks and the BS will never end, better to save money for the girls!!
We can probably all buy him/her drinks and the BS will never end, better to save money for the girls!! Originally Posted by rodeomann22

oh rodeo clown ...after seein yer ...pic ...plastic man want to party ...with you!

...sweeeeeet