CBJ or BBBJ?!?!

I've heard a lot of guys say that it feels different, and they don't enjoy it as much, and it can be a deal breaker for them as well. I definitely prefer CBJ to BBBJ, but I don't mind the latter if it is something and is an absolute must for you to enjoy yourself. I just wanted to hear some opinions as to why you prefer one over the other, and why?
It kinda kills that snowball DFK after CIM if covered

mmmm I wonder if I can trick a gal into swallowing rather than spitting with a DFK after CIM

and please vote in Should Doove be banned just for the fun of it
Def BBBJ. I go to a restaurant to get something I don't get at home/relationship.
Plus, latex issues as well.

Please don't forget to place your vote in the Doove poll.
Def BBBJ. I go to a restaurant to get something I don't get at home/relationship. Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
So at home you get CBJ? Therefore, GFE in that situation includes CBJ?

I prefer BBBJ but I think its mostly visual...rather see JC Jr. than some plastic encased sausage.
does'nt matter to me, although DFK is a must for me
BBBJ is a MUST for me, why? Because it feels better lol. There are very little risks in bbbj, there has never been a case of HIV transmitted through just unprotected oral.
Ass2mouth
Bbbj feels totally different and better to me then a cbj. It's prefered but not a deal breaker when I see someone.
Deal breaker if no BBBJ or DFK
Ass2mouth Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
True. ATM with a CIM finish can't be done effectively with a condom, so deal breaker.

But seriously, other than safety issue for some who feel that strongly, is there anyone out there who wouldn't prefer the bbbj to cbj? Definite different sensation and visual, and I love the CIM finish so.....
But seriously, other than safety issue for some who feel that strongly, is there anyone out there who wouldn't prefer the bbbj to cbj? Definite different sensation and visual, and I love the CIM finish so..... Originally Posted by Taskmaster
How in the hell would I know
I never had a CBJ
Don't much like cbj's. Doesn't feel as good and a condom kills the visual. I find nothing erotic about a cbj.
I'd take a bbbj with average technique over a cbj with great technique.
It's a here and now moment...regardless the advice...
  • TED
  • 09-20-2014, 08:42 PM
I've heard a lot of guys say that it feels different, and they don't enjoy it as much, and it can be a deal breaker for them as well. I definitely prefer CBJ to BBBJ, but I don't mind the latter if it is something and is an absolute must for you to enjoy yourself. I just wanted to hear some opinions as to why you prefer one over the other, and why? Originally Posted by Vickiny
Bbbj or I'll just fuck if I didn't do my homework well enough to know better beforehand.
BBBJ for me. A CBJ is like plastic furniture covers from the 60's and 70's. It's always much more comfortable with the plastic off!
But then again the furniture seems to last longer with the plastic on it.