Food anyone?

Recommendations for good places to grab a bite to eat in South Austin?
Gordoughs donuts...not just breakfast, flip happy crepes, taquerias arandas on william cannon, Dirty martins on guadalupe for a good burger, koriante on 6th and colorado for healthy chinese...idk what are you looking for and how far south? Lol think this is sandbox topic but i love austin fuds so I have lots of intel!
TY for the info! It is greatly appreciated lady Airport Area. I eat on the fairly healthy side so I will look into Koriante!!
Yes koriente is sooo good! Their sweet potato noodles are to die for...just dont get meat there...its a vegan place they do that great! But when they try to do meat its not so good. Hope you try and likes
Gordoughs donuts...not just breakfast, flip happy crepes, taquerias arandas on william cannon, Dirty martins on guadalupe for a good burger, koriante on 6th and colorado for healthy chinese...idk what are you looking for and how far south? Lol think this is sandbox topic but i love austin fuds so I have lots of intel! Originally Posted by gingerpie
You had am at Dirty Martins....... OT Special w/cheese, tots & rings combo, chocolate shake.......Oh and some of the best chili cheese dogs in town!

Also try Lucy's Fried Chicken and the Black Sheep Lodge - both are super!

-Nilla(Low Brow Cuisine Foodie)
You had am at Dirty Martins....... OT Special w/cheese, tots & rings combo, chocolate shake....... Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
Well arent you just an austin original! You must be a super cool dude

My awesome parents raised me on austins finest