Name: MIA
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: On HH Blvd
Phone: 972-241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
Activities: TS, DFK, Boob worship, SS,BBBJ, ass fucking with her tongue, light massage, DATY, MISH, Standing Mish, Standing doggie to finish
Hair Length and Color: Black, curly past shoulders. Probably has extensions
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Large (has some tummy), amazing pierced titties and an ass that you want to slap. Cute smile and a pretty face
Recommendation: Yes
hot review..

• Jtbc
  • 08-14-2019, 12:56 PM
Haven’t seen a mixed provider like this in the scene but glad she provides some much needed diversity
I worked up a sweat with her the only time I've ever seen her. I need to see her again soon.
I worked up a sweat with her the only time I've ever seen her. I need to see her again soon. Originally Posted by Kim Gun-mo
Well of course you did. Op states she has a LARGE tummy.
It takes a lot of sweat to climb a mountain.
Well of course you did. Op states she has a LARGE tummy.
It takes a lot of sweat to climb a mountain. Originally Posted by Mulberry
didn't take any sweat for me.. unless you count pussy sweat. Mia is perfectly moist, just the right measurement of dew to make a guy explode in ecstasy.
Me too honey I sweated a lot with her
She's great
it is Freaky Mia Fucking Friday, you guys who appreciate a thick Chocolate Milkshake need to get into Blue today, Mia's Bankers hours prevent your indulgence on Saturday and Sunday. Monday can be fun day, but Fridays get Fries with that Shake!
She's a sweetheart
This one is on my radar. I have read so much to admire.
Go see her but be nice
I'm going to take her to Greece tonight
I'm going to take her to Greece tonight Originally Posted by hulk-smash
and a fitting time to do so, on this Wild-ass Mia Wednesday!

I just posted about Vicky, and her TUMA prowess. Mia shares the same Legendary TUMA skill. those ladies know how to rock and roll with their tongues!

Mia is a quarter Puerto Rican, so she may be focused on the Hurricane that is currently slapping the Island of Puerto Rico.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/weather...egory-n1047206

a trip to the Greek Islands may be just what she needs