Encounter: Bella @Pearl's feisty Latina Princess of the Banana Split &K POP SEXY LADY JULIE

• Jone
  • 09-12-2019, 09:23 AM
Date: Thursday
Name: Bella the Asian Gem & K pop BAD GAL JULIE BUT sweet AND FEISTY
Address and Phone: -
Address: 11047 Ables Ln
Suite# 100
Phone: 4692483065
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Bbj foreplay 69 Also body to body slide full gfe experience.hot passionate 2 popsicles for 1 charge ... I popsicle for 1/2 of the action you know .my body is for your pleasure so take it kindly bella said to me before .... Make hot love and take me downtown down to the rocky mountains .lmao on a 4 wheeler cowboy!!
Hair Length and Color: Boogati long 22 inches and jet black long luscious shiny pantene hair literally....and julie has silky brown hair with beautiful brown contacts JULiE IS K POP STYLE. A real sweet treat home made treat that is ready to explore your body Texan Cowboys so get up your honky tonks and call for appointment.!
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: BEAUTIFUL ISLANDER LATINA 5FT 3 110LBS BIG 36DDS TINY WAST SMOKING HOT BODY SEXY FACE WITH PLUMP & CHERRY LIPS. NICE BEACH VOLLEYBALL PLAYER BUM BUM LIKE AN ISLANDER AND JENNY IS 5FT2IN 105LBS VERY BEAUTIFUL AND YOUNG CUte K- pop BAD GAL TWO HOT SPINNERS WITH BEAUTIFUL BREAST AND NICE SLIM BODIES.wonderful vibes and great service very clean environment come get you a nice threat.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks Jone
That is one good time.
Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
I will happily DP Bella!
I will happily DP Bella! Originally Posted by MagickMan69
she down with that?