Feeling sexy?

If you define feeling sexy as feeling as though you are sexually desirable, what makes YOU feel sexy? And when do you feel the sexiest?

This is for both guys and ladies.

Ladies, is there anything we can do to make you feel sexier when we see you? Hopefully that would improve our visit with you (or would it?)
If you define feeling sexy as feeling as though you are sexually desirable, what makes YOU feel sexy? And when do you feel the sexiest?

This is for both guys and ladies.

Ladies, is there anything we can do to make you feel sexier when we see you? Hopefully that would improve our visit with you (or would it?) Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy
I really can't say what it is EXACTLY that makes me FEEL sexually desirable. I'm sexy to myself, so that's what really does it for me, lol. But, I feel the SEXIEST when I have on stilettos and stockings.

As far as making me feel sexier, I'm not sure that's possible. The fact that we're even in one another's presence makes me feel sexy as hell. Just sit back and enjoy the ride...
I really can't say what it is EXACTLY that makes me FEEL sexually desirable. I'm sexy to myself, so that's what really does it for me, lol. But, I feel the SEXIEST when I have on stilettos and stockings.

As far as making me feel sexier, I'm not sure that's possible. The fact that we're even in one another's presence makes me feel sexy as hell. Just sit back and enjoy the ride...
Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01
If that's you in your avatar, I'm not sure I'd live through that much excitement.
I feel sexy as hell, and the more my phone rings the sexier I feel. Feeling good makes a woman feel sexy!
To me sexy is a feeling, a woman having confidence in herself, in her sensuality. She doesent have to be dressed sexy, she just is sexy.........
attitude and confidence make me feel sexy!
When I feel her shudder hard and spasm I feel sexy
To me I feel sexy when the lady lies on top of me gazing into my eyes, softly caressing my chest and then softly kisses my neck and lips...and then softly whispers "I want you to make me cum"
To me I feel sexy when the lady lies on top of me gazing into my eyes, softly caressing my chest and then softly kisses my neck and lips...and then softly whispers "I want you to make me cum" Originally Posted by cumalot

mmmmmmmmm you sweet talker!!!!!!!!!!!
Going to Ms. Amy's comment that she feels sexy when the phone rings. Does knowing that guys want to see you in this realm make you feel sexy?

I agree Ms. Athena (am I supposed to genuflect to answer you?, I do remember one advantage of being on my knees in front of you....) that confidence in a lady is sexy. You exude sexual attraction when you have that confidence and that glint in your eyes.

I have noticed that no one has commented on the way that they dress making them feel sexy. So no clothes required? (Actually I like ladies with no clothes on) you feel sexiness in yourself regardless of what you're wearing?
1Curious....you make me feel sexy! Really!
If that's you in your avatar, I'm not sure I'd live through that much excitement. Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy
Yes, it's me in the avatar. I'm a registered EMT, so I'll make sure you live through any excitement I happen to bring your way, lol.
Going to Ms. Amy's comment that she feels sexy when the phone rings. Does knowing that guys want to see you in this realm make you feel sexy?

I agree Ms. Athena (am I supposed to genuflect to answer you?, I do remember one advantage of being on my knees in front of you....) that confidence in a lady is sexy. You exude sexual attraction when you have that confidence and that glint in your eyes.

I have noticed that no one has commented on the way that they dress making them feel sexy. So no clothes required? (Actually I like ladies with no clothes on) you feel sexiness in yourself regardless of what you're wearing? Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy
YES!!! There are so many ladies to choose from. Knowing that a guy has chosen to see ME instead of another one of the beautiful ladies in this realm definitely does something for my own sex appeal.

P.S. No clothes required to feel sexy. I feel very sexy in my own skin. It's kind of hard not to feel that way when I'm usually standing in front of a pair of gawking eyes, lol.