NC/NS Kaitlyndior

I had an appointment today at 10 am. Confirmed the night before and she gave me the name of the hotel. Texted her as I left my house and then a few minutes before 10 in the parking lot.

No response to the text so I called her, no answer and the VM is full. Gave it a few minutes, tried contacting her again, nothing.

Last try a few minutes later. She actually answered her phone, sounded like she was asleep, then hung up on me.

20 minutes after our time I left. Total cost..90 minutes return trip and about $5 in tolls and a case of blue balls.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=207164
Thanks for the red flag!
Why did you even leave your house and head to my incall if I didnt confirm that I was awake and ready before you left. We never even talked this morning then I get online and see this? I can apoligize for not answering the phone being I had a long night and I was asleep, but this could have easily been fixed. I could have ran a better special for you or gave you extra time, but if this is how you wanna solve it then so be it, I was in the wrong for over sleeping and missing the appointment but this could have been resolved in a diffrent way. In other words, im sorry sweetie have yourself a good night ♡
Question:
Why did you even leave your house and head to my incall if I didnt confirm that I was awake and ready before you left. Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Answer:
I had an appointment today at 10 am. Confirmed the night before and she gave me the name of the hotel. Originally Posted by wildpass
We never even talked this morning then I get online and see this? Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Almost ten hours later....
Texted her as I left my house and then a few minutes before 10 in the parking lot. Originally Posted by wildpass
Dude even said he sent multiple text. How long did it take for you to see those?
Or is he exacerbating the issue with falsities?
I can apoligize for not answering the phone being I had a long night and I was asleep, but this could have easily been fixed. Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
If you knew you had to be ready for work @ 10am, why would you stay up/out so late?
....if this is how you wanna solve it then so be it.... this could have been resolved in a diffrent way. Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
According to ICKY policy this is allowed. Along with your rebuttal.
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1495437&postcount=1
In other words, im sorry sweetie have yourself a good night ♡ Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
I guess he's NOT getting a make-up or rescheduled session.

BTW....
Damn, I love a chick with tats. Might have to give her a try.
Damn, I was thinking of seeing her Friday.

I have been in the same boat and handled it like you did. That is exactly what this board is about. IMHO.
Question:

I guess he's NOT getting a make-up or rescheduled session. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Why would he? This was the remedy he chose for the issue... So why would she want to see him now?

You do that in retaliation to someone you're pissed off at and don't plan on seeing anymore. Why write a quasi_alert on someone you plan on trying to see again?
Op, absolutely yours to handle whichever way you choose, and you seemed genuinely pissed.

Personally, I would have given her the opportunity to make it up before I put her on blast...reduced rate, longer session, whatever. She is 19 after all, what did you expect, it's a hobby hazard???

On to the next.

It is his prerogative all the way, it just blows my mind when some guys expect a makeup session after doing it lol.

If he texted her before he left with no answer, why leave until you get one? That's why I don't do early morning sessions because we're usually up late, and things like this happen.
technically we did speak when you answered your phone and then hung up. I agree this could have been resolved differently if you had simply told me you had been out late and maybe offered another time instead of leaving me in the parking lot with no expanation
Welp, we live and learn to fight another day. Shit happens.
Op, absolutely yours to handle whichever way you choose, and you seemed genuinely pissed.

Personally, I would have given her the opportunity to make it up before I put her on blast...reduced rate, longer session, whatever. She is 19 after all, what did you expect, it's a hobby hazard???

On to the next.

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
Notice I posted 8 hours after my appointment. She had plenty of time to let me know what happened and didn't. The only thin I can infer from that is that she had no interest in making anything up and had I not posted this I suspect I would have never heard from her.

As for putting her on blast I just stated what happened. I didn't call her names etc.
It is his prerogative all the way, it just blows my mind when some guys expect a makeup session after doing it lol.

. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
When did I ever mention expecting a make up?
You didn't dear, I said that response ro what DG said and.past situatioms. There are other fucktards who have been crazy enough to expect it. Happy hunting and better luck next time.
Why would he? This was the remedy he chose for the issue... So why would she want to see him now? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
:facepalm:
That was my sarcasm font.

Why would she want to see him now? Same reason any other hooker would see him..... To take his money.