Thinking of visiting and wanted to know good areas to try out

Never been to Houston and wanted to find out the hobby go to areas. What areas to avoid and anything else I might wanna know about your city
Get REAL! Talk about an insincere question. These are your running mates, so NO DOUBT you have all the information you need.

~~Friends~~
Taylor Phoenix
Alicia Cavanni
Kylie Summers
Madison May
Get REAL! Talk about an insincere question. These are your running mates, so NO DOUBT you have all the information you need.

~~Friends~~
Taylor Phoenix
Alicia Cavanni
Kylie Summers
Madison May
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
+1 - yes I agreed with BW
Lame threAD

wanna make friends? Run a bargain special.
#1 Girl/Mother Madison probably already has your room booked and your backpage ads running.
#1 Girl/Mother Madison probably already has your room booked and your backpage ads running. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Nah, he was just being a dick. Unless he polled all the guys, he has no basis to say there is no interest. If he said he wasn't interested, that would be different. Visiting providers really do need to do some research before posting so they know and are prepared to take some shit when they post. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Heh.
Heh. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
You told a provider to stay home, that there was no interest in her in Houston. I merely stated a fact. Saying that a lady probably has a room book and an ad prepared is not rude. It is what most visiting providers do.

But that is not to say that I can't also be a dick to those who deserve it.
Post up on airline and cavalcade. Lots of traffic and minimal competition.
Jeez such a warm reception.....gotdamn! LOL
Ok Ok Jessie... I'll play along...

Welcome... To Houston...

(If the ladies listed are your friends? You certainly don't need any information from us. Post an ad with your rates and sit back for calls to come in.). IJS
  • M_A
  • 12-31-2013, 02:48 PM
Although, some of the post above are valid...

Jessie you are FINE as hell and we would love to have you here in Houston. Please PM when you make it down this way
Wherever hotel I am going to be...that's where baby! haha
Never been to Houston and wanted to find out the hobby go to areas. Originally Posted by Jessie Stone
There's a reason it's called Hobby Airport - very active area.