Supply and demand, FBSM price incress

Is it just me or is there a movement to increase the price of FBSM? Not to long ago it seems the norm was a hundred and if it was good a twenty for a tip. Then we went to one twenty and expected a tip. Today I see ads of one forty and one fifty for a massage. Damn for that money I can get full service any day of the week. OK I'm done ranting, it's all about supply and demand.
I have always paid $120, but I have seen girls like Tatiana, Chloe, Anjelica. These girls always did more than a HJ.

True about the supply and demand, you would think in Houston the supply is high so prices should be low but there is a limit to the bottom. But I really like the FBSM's, I go to them for the massage and conside the additional benefits to be a plus.
Prices have pretty much stayed the same.
That's for your "normal" BP girl.
If they're hot and they know it, or their standard service is a little more over the top,
that's when price goes up.
I've done a couple at $.2 for massage and L2. I dont see the value as the massages generally suck. I can get a Latin Agency lady to give a lame massage, and I can get a full msog menu for .4 more. Maybe I haven't hit the right lady but I can't see paying even $.
I agree w/ tbone I much rather pay .4 more to dictate exactly what I want. Whenever I get massages, I try to get the most value I can. Usually pay .6 for the hr and .2 for the tip upfront because once jr's awakes its hard to turn down upselling extras lol. Me personally amp are just when i want a quick release. Anything more I'll see a provider or agency.
I've been doing FBSM for a long time, and I've not seen significant price increases. Sure, a flavor-of-the-month or model-quality beauty will pop up from time to time at higher rates, but typical rates have stayed the same: 60-100 with a HJ finish, 100-140 with BBBJ.

You can pay more. There's little reason to do so.