How and where to find cute/sexy sugarbabes?

This is my first post in the coed section, have been in the hobby for a long time now, atleast it seems that way. might have seen couple dozen ladies all over H-town, havent reviewed all of them.

one thing which I crave a lot is cute/sexy/petite/ young coeds/ dorm girls but not for one time, want to make it a regular affair, now i dont want a girlfriend so please dont advise on that. I want to find out if any fellow hobbist have experience or tips on finding a great sugar babe, or even a sugarmama is fine.

Please reply with ideas or experience.

Thanks
There is an entire forum dedicated to just this subject......
What precisely is the difference between a girlfriend, an SB, and an SM? Not everyone has access to this fabled forum, and I'm sure I'm not the only lady who is curious.
What precisely is the difference between a girlfriend, an SB, and an SM? Not everyone has access to this fabled forum, and I'm sure I'm not the only lady who is curious. Originally Posted by Amelia Sterling
I always wonder why it's a private forum. There are some great threads in Diamonds & Tuxedos...well great until the mod over there shuts them down for being duplicative. Lol.
In the national forum - all you need to know. If you dont have access get it.
There is an entire forum dedicated to just this subject...... Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
There should be a forum dedicated to taint.
There should be a forum dedicated to taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
I thought that's what the political forum was for?
Where is it located at? I sure do need one! Lol
Where is it located at? I sure do need one! Lol Originally Posted by Mistress Alyssa

Dear girl,

The taint is the sweet meat between you vagina and asshole. I feel pretty sure you have a taint but if you still are not sure I feel sure someone here would take a photo and show you.