Review: MJ - nice alternative for rainy day.

Date: July/2011
Provider: MJ
Phone: will provide
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Hattiesburg
State: Mississippi
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Cbj, cowgirl, missionary, k9, bbbj, cim, multiple
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: $$
Hair Length and Color: Short, brown.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very curvy, not fat. Nice dd's.
Recommendation: Yes
Joined today, posted 3 reviews very quickly, the most recent one taking place in July and one from January, very little info, would I be wrong in being suspicious about these? Maybe one of the reviewed providers could shed light on this and vouch for him.
+1

But ladies can't post in review threads.
I see your point, Rez... especially since the reviews don't come close to PA standards. Interesting. I have heard the mods will sometimes check with the provider to verify a review??

magichands
Must admit to being a little curious. You list cbj and bbj both. Was it a typo or she allowed you to "upgrade" for an extra fee?
He's a legit newbie guys (as we were once), just learning the ropes and trying to contribute info on who has seen. Cut him slack and lend a hand, if you can!
Thanks, Vic

In that case: Welcome Aboard, Oilspill. Beautiful Babes abound in ECCIE.

magichands
Was with her Monday night. Give her a try you won't be disappointed
Hmmm, actually past the 30 day limit for a reply, but I'll let it go this time.

henryb - how about a review of her?

JaG
Anita the mods said providers are not allowed to reply to there reviews,but we all know you are special.ps we don't bitch we just state the facts about you
Folks, just so lowgear's comment makes sense, the reviewed lady commented in this thread, which is not allowed. Her comment has been removed.

JaG
*Comments removed by staff* Providers are prohibited from posting in review threads-period.
lowgear replied to your post in the new thread you started,jag just said providers are not allowed to post in the review forum,but as always you do what you want to.Also the review in question is from one of your many handles
Thanks but not sure how, there are others I would like to review, do you have a template
I can't seem to find a provider called MJ,I know you said you saw her last week.also i know for a fact that one of oilspills review of a very trusted provider is a fake,so i would have to assume the other two are fakes as well,the trusted provider even sent pm's to oilspill with no replies??????????????????????? ????????????/