City: Harrison County
State: Mississippi
Address: North of I-10
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: LFK, DFK, fondling, convo, bbbjnsnq, deep throat
Session Length: 1hr+ (90~100 min)
Fee: $130+tip (my idea)
Hair Length and Color: black braided, above shoulders (cornrows? I'm fuzzy what that term means as far as hairstyle).
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: She has these gorgeous tiny tits. She's svelte, soft, gregarious, puts one at ease. She had a dark African skin tone and much prettier than her pics.

I requested she wear a dress or skirt w/o panties and she delivered. She never looked at the clock as far as I could tell. I glanced over twice (once before and once after we'd gone over the hour). I told her I could stay in bed with her [for several hours more] but I could only afford her 1.5 hour special (I tipped her to bring total paid up to her 1.5 special rate because it seemed the just thing to do and she earned it). So we stayed cuddling until about/after 1.5 hours total.

She's passionate about sex, but business-like as far as when she arrives. This is a the perfect combination, in my opinion.

FYI: her 0.5hr = 0.1k, her 1h = $130

Recommendation: Highly recommended
Can you help with a link to a add or pictures. Thx
Just added her ECCIE link - there are some photos in her showcase, but she needs more and better ones.

JaG
Just added her ECCIE link - there are some photos in her showcase, but she needs more and better ones.

JaG Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
I agree, she does look better than her pics. If you need big tits or pale skin don't contact her. If you either don't care or need A or B cups to get hard... call her. If you need a provider who lover her job, call her. I *think* she's hetero, but I didn't ask.