sweet cake retires in july

Hey hobbyists,

She is really sweet. Very sad she is not going to provide full service anymore and retire in July....
Hey hobbyists,

She is really sweet. Very sad she is not going to provide full service anymore and retire in July.... Originally Posted by oyeahcon
Do you know the reason? Did she find a legit job, going to school full-time, found the right guy/getting married, life threatened, pregnant, etc...?
Do you know the reason? Did she find a legit job, going to school full-time, found the right guy/getting married, life threatened, pregnant, etc...? Originally Posted by joecholo
It's not really anyone's business why a lady leaves. I wish her the best.
Well this is a different route
  • Trey
  • 05-22-2013, 03:15 AM
Who the fuck is sweet cakes?
A provider lol.....

Trey don't ask people to elaborate
Providers don't retire...so...the OP thinks that he's taken her off the market huh? Let us know how that works out...
Wish her the best!
Providers don't retire...so...the OP thinks that he's taken her off the market huh? Let us know how that works out... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I would doubt that of the OP. He's a nice guy trying to fit in here.

I prefer the term hiatus for providers, especially young ones with no education or alternative career prospects. May her hiatus be as long as she hopes it to be, and her life be joyous and safe.
Wishing her the best, but... why wouldn't she just post this herself?
Wishing her the best, but... why wouldn't she just post this herself? Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Bingo. Let's wait for confirmation from her.
This thread has potential.
This thread has potential. Originally Posted by proudoftexas
I think we should all email her repeatedly...
Wishing her the best, but... why wouldn't she just post this herself? Originally Posted by jbravo_123
She did. It's in her latest ad and in her signature line. That's the best way to do it in my opinion. Lets those interested in seeing her know about it without the drama of a co-ed post.
Never heard of her