Military discount...

I noticed on the main page that a soldier was asking about a military discount or free weekend access of ROS priveleges. He was confronted with a question from a mod as to how they could verify without him sending in his Id. Any ladies here ever give a discount for GIs? Did you check their id? Ever have one refuse? What would be the problem with showing their id to get a free weekend pass?
  • BDD
  • 05-23-2013, 08:31 PM
The military tat usually works....

Of course with the short hair one has to get past the "Oh shit! Is he LE first."

Kill 'em all! Let God sort 'em out!
They just need to give the secret password.
I usually just have the provider meet me outside their incall as I rappell down from a helicopter. This should be proof that I deserve a military discount.
People still rappel from helos??? I always fast-roped...
People still rappel from helos??? I always fast-roped... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I don't like rope burns...I do it without gloves!
For verification they can send an email from their military email account. Everyone has one. For email verifications I have set up an email account that is a normal name and not posted anywhere on the internet.

A military tattoo proves nothing! People pretend and more than that people get out and need other jobs. Some might go into ugh....LAW ENFORCEMENT! Some guys with fun jobs get fun hair too.
For verification they can send an email from their military email account. Everyone has one. For email verifications I have set up an email account that is a normal name and not posted anywhere on the internet.

A military tattoo proves nothing! People pretend and more than that people get out and need other jobs. Some might go into ugh....LAW ENFORCEMENT! Some guys with fun jobs get fun hair too. Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
That's only if you are still on active duty, reserve, or guard. If you are retired or just did your time, you won't have that military email account. Will a Navy FCU bank account help?
I don't like rope burns...I do it without gloves! Originally Posted by joecholo
Hard core...Australian rappelling from a helo...
Hard core...Australian rappelling from a helo... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
The only way...so you can see where you're going and be able to engage your target quickly and accurately with either your primary or secondary weapon.
No, Joe. Why would you need military verification if you aren't active anymore? I am pretty sure you were trying to call me our or make me feel stupid. How about your DD214 then? Discounts only for honorable discharges. Isn't that how you get your free meal at the Golden Corral every Veteran's Day?
Makes about as much sense as wearing cammie paint on a daytime raid in the desert.
  • BDD
  • 05-24-2013, 12:33 PM
They just need to give the secret password. Originally Posted by boardman
I would tell you, but then I would have to kill you.....
No, Joe. Why would you need military verification if you aren't active anymore? I am pretty sure you were trying to call me our or make me feel stupid. How about your DD214 then? Discounts only for honorable discharges. Isn't that how you get your free meal at the Golden Corral every Veteran's Day? Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
Actually no, I haven't taken advantage of free meals on Veteran's Day at Golden Corral, Outback Steakhouse, Hooters, Twin Peaks, and others places for the last 9 years. Instead I volunteer my time to visit my fellow vets at the VA hospital to help out and to be there for my fellow vets. I am also a disabled vet myself. Didn't mean to lower your intelligence Ma'am, so I do apologize for that.