City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, CBJ, Mish, SMish, Standing K9
Hair Length and Color: Beautiful Long straight black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Japanese
Physical Description: Legit 4’9, 90 lbs. Large A’s/Small B’s, Beautiful face and body, shaved kitty, nice tight ass
Recommendation: No
Damn Shame. Thanks for the intel monger. No degree of attractiveness can make up for poor performance.
  • 3dom
  • 08-06-2019, 05:11 AM
I posted the paragraph below earlier today and boy am I ever thankful the BiG HeAd prevailed. Thankfully i jumped ship, booked another appointment, and landed in a much more amiable watering hole. As far as the vacant Arisa goes, here is what happened earlier today.

The mention of the new Japanese girl ARISA inspired a visit to JuJuBee. When she walked in the door I was stunned by her beauty and perfect English! Very hot girl. When she approached me, i introduced myself and motioned to give her a hug. To my dismay, Arisa coldly rejected the advance with an exaggerated rebuff, Left hanging and feeling awkward, I was asked if wanted 1/2 hour or the full. I looked her in the eye and made the decision to abort the session. I was not in the mood for a 200 dollar disappointment today, and I would have blamed myself for ignoring the malignant early warning signs. At the end of the day, it takes more than looks and this illustrates that to a Tee

Justification for aborting came quick indeed
Thanks for info. Very helpful