Does GFE exist in this area?

I know this has been bantered around before, but I feel like it needs a revisit. Does GFE exist in our area? To me GFE means, French kissing, bbbj, daty, cfs, and the lady actually "acting" like she is enjoying herself and me. I look for this, but cant ever seem to find it. All this at a resonable price. Resonable price is relative. If I could find a lady that I clicked with and could at least give me the illusion of passion, I would see her on a regular basis. I dont believe its here because we settle for less. We pay the price for services that we enjoy but really arent GFE. Ladies if you are out there, let us know. Just some ramblings from a old guy thats looking for a great time. Ranch
Plain and simple. NO!
I wait for the traveling girls. I study their review and wait it out. I have no more desire to see any provider that doesn't meet my standards. Sometimes its a long wait but they have all been worth it. Just because your a sweetheart doesn't mean I'll spend my money on you. I look for true passion for the hobby and mutual enjoyment.
Come on girls, the bar has been raised.
I had Gianna Bellisa a little while back and she is what you are describing. An hour was $$. I know she had the big "O" while I was going down on her, you could feel her kitty pulse and tighten up. Only later did I find out she had been recently busted. She does travel around a lot, so she is not a steady provider in the BCS area. Looks like we just have lots of ladies passing through and you have a hit or miss with them. Just my 2 cents worth.
Im not even excepting hit or miss anymore. I'll wait it out or invite the proven GFE. I have seen a few travelers lately that were proven gfe and i was rewarded. This hobby is my enjoyment. I want looks, passion, and energetic and will no longer waste money on less. BP is hit or miss and a few gems have emerged from there but I want proven providers.
This might make a few ladies upset and its not personal, it's just MY hobby and will not settle for less.
chloe sparxx provides a great gfe
there are also utr's that also give a very nice gfe
Sorry Ranch, not in this area. I've basically given up on finding IOP around here. With that said, BCS seems to turning around with the traveling ladies visiting them more regularly. Waco even seems to be on a upward trend with some of the traveling ladies. Killeen however is pretty much stagnant in regard to GFE. Just my opinion and .02.
I saw a young lady recently who I believed to be GFE, but after further thought, she really wasnt. Maybe my standards are too high, but if im gonna spend good money, I want it spent to meet my standards. We review these ladies and give them a great big yes, when if we were to put more thought in it, they probably wouldnt get that. I will admit that im guilty of the same thing. In the future, if they tell me they will meet my standards and they dont, they wont get the yes. I am tired of the half ass effort some of these girls put out. This might hurt my chances of seeing someone, but if it does then they werent worth seeing in the first place. I would like to see some ladies chime in on this, but thats doubtful to happen. Ranch
Ranchhand, I travel that area often and have been somewhat disappointed in the menu, I do not remember a GFE in Killeen, Waco or B-CS. I have on two occasions in Killeen invited Austin ladies to visit Killeen and had a great time. IMO the Killeen, Fort Hood area has a lot of younger men on the prowl and I think the providers in that area are more BP than P411.
I actually do provide it but I found theres only so many guys on this site that see BBWs, which to each his own, thats why I stick to BP alot and other sites which tends to be very good for me. I do if desired provide GFE and I treat everyone decent. I also don't charge for coming and sitting down and talking awhile (which sometimes could be anywhere from 5min- a hour at times depending on the guy and how we click ). Don't get me wrong this site pays out well for me, and to this day I never posted an ad on here. I think if you are picky with your selection of females then expect to not get what you fully want all the time which again its all personal choice so I'm not hating and have nothing to really complain about when it comes to business, believe it or not BIG GIRLS enjoy what they do and have fun doing it and are more flexible and skilled then some think lol just saying.
+1
I provide this service. I am very much GFE. I enjoy what I do. I am visiting waco for the second time and will be back again.

Iris
Another thing that tends to limit my possibilities is that I am a older gentleman. I am 66 yrs old, soon to turn 67. That being said I am a gentleman, and treat anyone I see with respect. Its just that some of the lovelies dont want to see an old guy, and that I can understand. Im gonna quit rambling before I start feeling sorry for myself lol My money still spends like everyone elses does though, and im really not that hard to look at. Ranch
Another thing that tends to limit my possibilities is that I am a older gentleman. I am 66 yrs old, soon to turn 67. That being said I am a gentleman, and treat anyone I see with respect. Its just that some of the lovelies dont want to see an old guy, and that I can understand. Im gonna quit rambling before I start feeling sorry for myself lol My money still spends like everyone elses does though, and im really not that hard to look at. Ranch Originally Posted by Ranchhand

well that I guess would be thier loss if they discriminate on age
[QUOTE=Iris Reyna;3186834]I provide this service. I am very much GFE. I enjoy what I do. I am visiting waco for the second time and will be back again.

Iris[/QUOTE

Iris!!!!!!!
Ya gotta make it to killeen!! I'm madly in love with you!!!!
Really, come to killeen for a visit. It'll be fun i promise!
I provide this service. I am very much GFE. I enjoy what I do. I am visiting waco for the second time and will be back again.

Iris Originally Posted by Iris Reyna
Iris!!!!!!!
Ya gotta make it to killeen!! I'm madly in love with you!!!!
Really, come to killeen for a visit. It'll be fun i promise!