MISSED CONNECTION

I spent this week in Dallas and was approached by a gentleman who offered to show me around as per my inquiries. Unfortunately we did not get to meet up because my schedule got hectic... I wanted to thank DOWLING of Dallas for his chivalrous attempt and hope that maybe we can meet again in the future. He was patient, understanding and kept a wonderful discourse.This mishap was truly disappointing but I am optimistic that we will meet soon!

xoBBxo
Brooklyn,

Being as how Dowling has zero posts on here, you might have been better off seeking the assistance of someone more well known. Not sure of how well you may have screened him prior to making arrangements to have him show you around but keep in mind that Dallas is known to be rife with guys who offer to help but they expect quite a bit in return.

There was a guy years back who was well known for just wanting to hang out and then have sessions only after the fact, he'd claim no fee was owed because they were "friends" and off the clock. He set the standard but he has many clones actively doing the same scam on this site so just be careful.

If you have questions for Dallas visits you are most often better off asking here in the Coed discussions because you'd get a lot of valuable replies and info from more than just one person. Any site can be a great resource if used properly.
BRocklin////,,,,meeet me!!
Lazurus..... such WISDOM! I'm wet....lol.

Brooklyn,

Being as how Dowling has zero posts on here, you might have been better off seeking the assistance of someone more well known. Not sure of how well you may have screened him prior to making arrangements to have him show you around but keep in mind that Dallas is known to be rife with guys who offer to help but they expect quite a bit in return.

There was a guy years back who was well known for just wanting to hang out and then have sessions only after the fact, he'd claim no fee was owed because they were "friends" and off the clock. He set the standard but he has many clones actively doing the same scam on this site so just be careful.

If you have questions for Dallas visits you are most often better off asking here in the Coed discussions because you'd get a lot of valuable replies and info from more than just one person. Any site can be a great resource if used properly. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
There was a guy years back who was well known for just wanting to hang out and then have sessions only after the fact, he'd claim no fee was owed because they were "friends" and off the clock. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
I was talking with a provider a bit ago who moved here from the New Orleans area. She said this hobby guy offered to spend the day, showing her around Dallas. According to her, he drover her downtown and back, never stopped the car. Then said she should give him a bbbj for the gas.

I guess providers have to be prepared for these chivalrous offers from hobby guys. Not saying this was the case with BB's offer.