Speaker Pelosi claims millions of Trump supporters are cult members

• oeb11
  • 09-21-2021, 07:18 AM
https://www.oann.com/speaker-pelosi-...-cult-members/

Speaker Pelosi claims millions of Trump supporters are cult members

The Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Nancy Pelosi, speaks at Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, in London, Friday, Sept. 17, 2021.(AP Photo/Frank Augstein)

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 10:05 AM PT – Friday, September 17, 2021

“I’d say to my Republican friends, and I do have some, take back your party. You’re the Grand Old Party of America. You’ve done wonderful things for our country. You now have been hijacked by a cult.”
— House Speaker Nancy Pelosi
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) seemingly implied that supporters of 45th President Donald Trump are a greater threat than a Communist China. While speaking at Cambridge University on Thursday, the California Democrat began with calling on establishment Republicans to suppress votes from supporters of Trump.
“One of the ways we can help improve that situation is by passing H.R.1, which would have redistricting in a way that is, again, agonistic just along the line of the Voting Rights Act,” Pelosi stated. “It may not benefit Democrats, but it may benefit the country because it would make Republican districts more open to people other than the ones who are in Congress now.”
The Speaker of House then doubled down on her remarks against Trump supporters by comparing them to cult members. After condemning Republicans, she took a moment out of her speech to talk about a budding relationship with China.
“With their continuation of genocide…with their violation of their cultural, religious priority of Tibet, with their depression of democracy in Hong Kong and other parts of China as well, they’re just getting worse in terms of suppression and freedom of speech,” she stated.
MORE NEWS: Sen. Blackburn Calls For Ban On Biden Admin. Vaccine Mandates

Typical DPST marxist hypocrisy - teh nazi pelosi hag-witch calls for Voter Suppression - exactly what they decry of Republicans - Falsely.

DPSTs have been and are the party of Voter fraud
If Mcconnel or McCarthy ventured such a topic - teh LSM would be screeching adn howling for Months

Typical power grabbing marxist revolutionary Constitution hating nazi Pelosi and her Freedom hating Racist party!
Despite the hollow criticism - nazi Pelosi and her marxist party do lvoe their comrade Xi - and use his CCP as a model for their marxist revolution.
She is real old and has been slipping for years. Probably not too far behind Joe.
  • oeb11
  • 09-21-2021, 07:58 AM
Good to see you post - TRBC!
Right just wow when I thought nothing could get more insane
An obvious statement regarding ignorant trumptards
I've given up thinking most in this forum can actually think, but maybe some can read. It certainly seems some have no life outside of this forum.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_America_News_Network

Can anyone front me the money to create a TV show? I'll call it "I make up random bullshit to stir up the uneducated" I should be able to avoid litigation with that up front and could apparently make a lot of money.
An obvious statement regarding ignorant trumptards Originally Posted by greenbook
Ol'roy boy disappears and you mysteriously pop up??
Is that you Ol'roy boy...your insults sound familiar.
She is real old and has been slipping for years. Probably not too far behind Joe. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
hey you're back!
just shut the TV off man this shit is so fucking dumb
So...
Dear Nancy, a question,
If you claim that anyone that's a constitutionalist is a cultist, does that not specifically define you as a facist?
  • oeb11
  • 09-22-2021, 06:30 AM
An obvious statement regarding ignorant trumptards Originally Posted by greenbook

i suggest One review teh fate of 'r' - and his insulting, name-calling posts.

Unless this IS 'r' - under a different handle???
  • oeb11
  • 09-22-2021, 06:32 AM
UC - thank U - good Sir
nazi Pelosi uses Goebbels=type dehumanizing techniques of propaganda to set teh stage for AOC concentration camps to eliminate teh 'Cultists" - ie - anyuOne who disagrees with nazi Pelosi and marxist dogma!
UC - very very good question ( I think know the answer is YES ) Disagreeing with her is Verboen
I've given up thinking most in this forum can actually think, but maybe some can read. It certainly seems some have no life outside of this forum.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_America_News_Network

Can anyone front me the money to create a TV show? I'll call it "I make up random bullshit to stir up the uneducated" I should be able to avoid litigation with that up front and could apparently make a lot of money. Originally Posted by 69in2it69

Sorry, you are to late, the show is called MSNBC where you really, really have to be dumb as a rock to follow. Tonight, they are making up random bullshit in the form of BP agents using whips on migrants though not a single frame of video is shown striking a migrant.

In the 10 sec loop I have now witnessed a hundred times, I see an agent on horseback maneuvering is horse to keep immigrants from illegally crossing in the U.S. BECAUSE THE BORDER IS CLOSED, REMEMBER?

And I see the agent swing his reins twice, nether time striking anybody but hey if you have a picture of a migrant being struck by those reins, post it please.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-...es-2021-09-20/

Reuters witnesses saw mounted officers wearing cowboy hats blocking the paths of migrants, and one officer unfurling a cord resembling a lariat, they were reins which can be find on every horse to control it's movements which he swung near a migrant's face.
A video showing a border guard apparently threatening migrants with the cords was shared on social media.
Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said the long reins are used by mounted officials to "ensure control of the horse."
The first truthful statement this guy has ever made
Its a rein , so LSM making shit up again and selling it to sheeples