The Mueller report concludes it was not needed

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...was-not-needed

the fishing expedition pretty much a waste of taxpayer dollars.
  • oeb11
  • 04-23-2019, 09:41 AM
Good article
"Political Thuggery" is a good description of the DPST motivated Mueller investigation.
“Political idiocy” pretty much describes the Republicans. Not only are
they Anti American but their lack of patriotism is alarming. I’m glad these Nazis won’t be around much longer. What a bunch of losers
they Anti American but their lack of patriotism is alarming. I’m glad these Nazis won’t be around much longer. What a bunch of losers Originally Posted by themystic

keep calm and don't panic. Mueller will release the unredacted pee tape any day now! Then you will finally be vindicated!

Now say "I believe in Chris Steele" 3 times while clicking your heels!

BAHHAAAAAAAAa
Pee tape not found. It's in the report. It is the report.
It's now being reported that the Steele report was actually drawn up by the Russians.

So, who REALLY colluded with the Russians?
“Russia if you’re Listening “. They were. It’s the 37% of dumb fucks that can’t hear. Trump is an embarrassment to the presidency and the American way of life.
they Anti American but their lack of patriotism is alarming. I’m glad these Nazis won’t be around much longer. What a bunch of losers Originally Posted by themystic
The Mueller report concluded that there was no Collusion involving Trump or members of his campaign team. It's the Democrats who are pushing for impeachment based on nothing other than their hatred for Trump. Thats Anti American and unpatriotic.
“Russia if you’re Listening “. They were. It’s the 37% of dumb fucks that can’t hear. Trump is an embarrassment to the presidency and the American way of life. Originally Posted by themystic

Calling mystic, calling mystic!

Please pick up the red courtesy phone.

Cody Shearer is calling again. He wants you to wire him another $500k pronto.

Half of it will cover his travel expenses. The other half is to pay his Rooski pals for a copy of the pee tape. They really mean it this time!

Send funds via Western Union, Attn:CodyShearer @ the RadissonBLU in Bucharest. Chop chop!!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2311326
redacted in the Mueller report was the information that

slick willie was taped by the russian's having phone sex (nee self-examining his pyronie's disease, or as president, it could be rightly referred to as "calling in the secret service")

with monica
redacted in the Mueller report was the information that

slick willie was taped by the russian's having phone sex (nee self-examining his pyronie's disease, or as president, it could be rightly referred to as "calling in the secret service")

with monica Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Cool story, Bro...
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...was-not-needed

the fishing expedition pretty much a waste of taxpayer dollars. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
As a result of the Mueller investigation the current administration holds the winning record for the most criminal convictions of any administration by a wide margin. On the other hand, the Republican investigations of Secretary Clinton's emails and the Benghazi incident produced zero convictions and was an waste of taxpayer money inspired by identity politics.
As a result of the Mueller investigation the current administration holds the winning record for the most criminal convictions of any administration by a wide margin. On the other hand, the Republican investigations of Secretary Clinton's emails and the Benghazi incident produced zero convictions and was an waste of taxpayer money inspired by identity politics. Originally Posted by Whisky_1

all wrong, Bub. we've been over this before.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=134

"On March 4, just after the New York Times broke the news about Clinton’s email practices at the State Department, John Podesta (a top Obama adviser and Clinton’s campaign chairman) emailed Cheryl Mills (Clinton’s confidant and top aide in the Obama State Department) to suggest that Clinton’s “emails to and from potus” should be “held” — i.e., not disclosed — because “that’s the heart of his exec privilege.” At the time, the House committee investigating the Benghazi jihadist attack was pressing for production of Clinton’s emails."

Thank you valued poster!
As a result of the Mueller investigation the current administration holds the winning record for the most criminal convictions of any administration by a wide margin. On the other hand, the Republican investigations of Secretary Clinton's emails and the Benghazi incident produced zero convictions and was an waste of taxpayer money inspired by identity politics. Originally Posted by Whisky_1
Are you,TM,Speed,Bamy and the screw loose crowd drinking out of the same cool-aid trough...
P.S. I think your buddies Assup and WTF drown in it!
Are you,TM,Speed,Bamy and the screw loose crowd drinking out of the same cool-aid trough...
P.S. I think your buddies Assup and WTF drown in it! Originally Posted by bb1961
I think y'all are in denial and afflicted with a severe case of cognitive dissonance. No key appointees of the Obama administration has been convicted for any reason to date. The same cannot be said of the Trump administration.