President Trump's Net Worth

That's a bunch of money!
And he's 715 on the list of billionaires. A lot of money out there. I didn't make the list.
He may be 715 on that list but he’s the most powerful person in the world.
And he's 715 on the list of billionaires. A lot of money out there. I didn't make the list. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
so why is 715th such a bad thing?

asking for a friend.
so why is 715th such a bad thing?

asking for a friend. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Why do you always look for the negative in my posts? The point I was making is Trump is worth $3.1 billion and there are 714 people in this world worth more. That's a lot of people with a lot of money.
Why?. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Why not?
  • Tiny
  • 06-03-2019, 09:29 PM
Why do you always look for the negative in my posts? The point I was making is Trump is worth $3.1 billion and there are 714 people in this world worth more. That's a lot of people with a lot of money. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Then one out of every 10 million people on planet earth are worth $3.1 billion or more. I wish there were more of them. Not necessarily Trump clones, but more like Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Sam Walton, Charles and David Koch, Michael Dell, etc. These are people who have created and grown businesses that have made made our lives easier and better. It's good they weren't stymied along the way by 3% wealth taxes and 70% income taxes.

That's not directed at you SpeedRacer. It's just hard to pass up a chance to knock the likes of AOC, Warren and Sanders when the opportunity presents itself.
Then one out of every 10 million people on planet earth are worth $3.1 billion or more. I wish there were more of them. Not necessarily Trump clones, but more like Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Sam Walton, Charles and David Koch, Michael Dell, etc. These are people who have created and grown businesses that have made made our lives easier and better. It's good they weren't stymied along the way by 3% wealth taxes and 70% income taxes.

That's not directed at you SpeedRacer. It's just hard to pass up a chance to knock the likes of AOC, Warren and Sanders when the opportunity presents itself. Originally Posted by Tiny

which makes the old money wealth amassed by JD Rockefeller, Andrew Carnegie and JP Morgan among others even more impressive.
Pshh,A mere drop in the hat for most NFL quarterbacks!

That's not directed at you SpeedRacer. It's just hard to pass up a chance to knock the likes of AOC, Warren and Sanders when the opportunity presents itself. Originally Posted by Tiny
I agree. It's so easy to say let's tax the filthy rich. Even if it was done, it would not bring a great deal of revenue into the federal government. All the people you mention have given back.
Okay and !! so what
why do people want his tax returns when we have a list of the richest people in the world composed by experts?
why do people want his tax returns when we have a list of the richest people in the world composed by experts? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
So they can show that he plays the tax game like the vast majority of wealthy people.

That game, in the minds of the Left, is evil. Not illegal. Evil.

Why doesn't everyone demand to see Nancy Peloci's tax returns?
which makes the old money wealth amassed by JD Rockefeller, Andrew Carnegie and JP Morgan among others even more impressive. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I don't think so. Today's billionaires are way ahead of yesteryear's on an inflation-adjusted basis.

But I shake my head every time I see that little punk Zuckerberg on the list. The idea that a nerd in a hoodie running a flaky "social media" site is considered a modern-day titan of industry makes me cringe.