Providers That Don't Give References

Why not?
It's beneficial to all of us.
Promotes good working relationships between us all.
Thoughts on why some providers do not participate in giving references?
yes, I would like to know the answer to that question also.

why not?
Just speculating...

Maybe they think they will get more repeat business if they passively prevent their guys from going elsewhere?
Just speculating...

Maybe they think they will get more repeat business if they passively prevent their guys from going elsewhere? Originally Posted by Starry69

I thought of that as well.
But how are these girls screening then, if at all?
If they aren't giving references, they're probably not asking for them either.
And isn't that a bit worrisome for you guys if a girl isn't careful about who she sees?
They flunked sharing 101.
I dont quite understand that either... I always do my part to make sure the boys dont havr anything to do.
Maybe they see a referral as a security issue. If they don't know you, why would they confirm that they know one of their clients?

I don't actually think that is the reason though. I think it is them not wanting their client to see other ladies.
I really think for safety, it is in the best interest of the ladies to provide references. If a gal doesn't have the courtesy to respond, it may make a guy think twice about going back.
  • Modda
  • 08-17-2011, 03:01 PM
Maybe they think they will get more repeat business if they passively prevent their guys from going elsewhere? Originally Posted by Starry69

I don't actually think that is the reason though. I think it is them not wanting their client to see other ladies. Originally Posted by KCQuestor

Bingo...nailed it.
Being fairly 'new'... I'd be completely lost if ladies didnt help me out with references! And I appreciate all the help I have gotten otherwise... so far other providers have been plenty friendly!

I don't actually think that is the reason though. I think it is them not wanting their client to see other ladies. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
There is PLENTY to go around... why dont they get that!
One of many ways to cock block.
Why not?
It's beneficial to all of us.
Promotes good working relationships between us all.
Thoughts on why some providers do not participate in giving references? Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
Sharing is good for the guys too. If someone isn't giving references, and the guy thinks he has references covered, it stops us from seeing someone new, and we may never know why.

I have never had a lady come back to me and say they can not verify me. I have suspected as much however when I never hear back from her again (yes, I know there are lots of possible reasons for that but they usually have to know me first ).

Ladies, do you let the guy know that his reference did not provide any information when it happens, or do you just ignore any future communication from him?

Sorry if I hijacked the thread!
I let him know that his reference isn't responding. That is why I ask for 2 provider references. If one doesn't answer, the other probably will.
Yes sir. I had one provider get pissed when another provider called her for a reference. I had seen her several times and I guess she thought she owned me. Fuck...if I only wanted to have sex with one person the rest of my life...I'd get married again.
This just happen to me today....when I called a provider for a reference, she got mad at me...
started yelling...Why the fuck he cheating on me for? Where are you bitch you ain't gonna fuck my man!
So I said...I must have the wrong number...and hung up.

but I didnt have the wrong number...I am like wow!
So is that a good reference or not?