Fake Profile Pretending To Be Me on Tryst

Just to let everyone know, there is a fake profile of me on tryst.link. They are using the same name as me and my pics under the email ghorny214@gmail.com and number 314-207-5251. It's NOT me. I'm in Fort Worth. They are asking for a deposit up front.I never ask for deposits. DON'T send anything. I've already contacted the administrator to try and have the ad removed and I've also tried contacting the person but they didn't answer or respond back of course. Stay safe.
Thanks for the warning.
Thanks for verifying Peyton! I was going to reach out to you and let you know... thought it was strange that it said you were in St Louis. Hope you get that resolved! Looks like a number of ladies have been hacked on Tyrst lately.
You're welcome! I've never even been there before. I reached out to Tryst again and they aren't doing anything. I sent the links to my P411, here, everything. I told them I will send my ID and hold it up to my face and nothing back from them yet. I hope it gets resolved soon.
This happened to me twice now on Trust. They will help you get it resolved, but it takes a while!

One of my clients figured it out and told me .... She did the same exact thing, wanting a deposit.
Appreciate the heads up. Hope to see you again soon!
Definitely!