Name: Mysty
User ID:: Beautiful Mysty
Phone: Unavailable
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: HH and Merrell
Activities: Good long lasting CBJ, doggie,cfs.
Hair Length and Color: Mid back brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall,5'11" Without heals, maybe 130lbs. 32-34 C's, just recently done.beaurifuo face , smile and deep blue eyes. Nice perfect ass.
Recommendation: Yes
She is definitely a looker. Her long ass legs are a sight. As far as the “recent” tit job, she told me that when I saw her. That was months ago. She is really pretty though and can suck the chrome off a bumper! Beautiful kitty too!
  • BLM69
  • 09-01-2024, 01:19 PM
She Sounds wonderful 👍
I think she's 23 not 30 and she's been working the streets of HH since like 2019 so probably since she was 18. She does have pretty face and nice slender body but I've heard she won't let you suck or even touch her tits so meh.
I need to get down to Dallas more often. When I came thru there Friday afternoon, it was a ghost town. What time of night are you guys finding these babes ?
BLM, glad to see you’re still around. Be safe everyone
For SW she is a looker. Definitely 30 though. Been telling everyone the tits are recent for years. Not a good tit job at all, yes they are big, but scared up really bad. Only SW I have ever met that has a business card and a whiteboard with her hand written rules.