Anyone been to Phoenix AZ?

I'm heading to Phoenix on Sunday for 2 weeks. Wanted to see if anyone knew of any good spots out there.
  • Uomo
  • 09-04-2024, 09:20 PM
Crap, I was going to recommend Top Spa on S Alma School rd. FS and all the girls were hot, but FML it looks like they are closed.

Indy's are expensive and most are 40+.
  • ymb
  • 09-04-2024, 09:34 PM
Dude, i too am heading to Phx, but only for a few days and I too am looking. Let me know if you find anything
  • pxmcc
  • 09-04-2024, 10:39 PM
climb Camelback Mountain..
  • pxmcc
  • 09-05-2024, 02:18 AM
i grew up in the Valley of the Sun. sorry i'm no help on hobby intel tho. i was an altar boy back in those days..

lookin to get some credit for time served, hopefully..

like huck finn-or maybe it was tom sawyer-i can't sin fast enuf to wash it all out of my system. any cuties wit' sum booties up for a few good sinful hobby sessions tho to help me along my way..
This young lady is a very good time
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=250657
climb Camelback Mountain.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Don't get confused and go to Brokeback Mountain.
  • Uomo
  • 09-05-2024, 09:55 AM
$500/hr, seems on par for the area. CBJ and I'm going to guess no DFK right?
  • pxmcc
  • 09-05-2024, 12:55 PM
$500/hr, seems on par for the area. CBJ and I'm going to guess no DFK right? Originally Posted by Uomo
well done sir! now there will be no hobbying in Phoenix..
  • pxmcc
  • 09-05-2024, 01:00 PM
Don't get confused and go to Brokeback Mountain. Originally Posted by majorjones
right lol. pay attention to the signs..

brokeback mountain will leave you with a totally unnecessary sore ass. but Camelback Mtn will leave you with some great photos and merely some slightly sore legs..
  • Uomo
  • 09-05-2024, 04:57 PM
well done sir! now there will be no hobbying in Phoenix.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Why the dig? Do you have anything valuable to contribute?
  • pxmcc
  • 09-05-2024, 10:51 PM
Why the dig? Do you have anything valuable to contribute? Originally Posted by Uomo
is the hobby really that bad there?
  • ymb
  • 09-06-2024, 04:35 PM
Been looking and price over there is like crazy expensive, don’t mind paying for good service, but there is a limit
This young lady is a very good time
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=250657 Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Thought she had relocated Vegas
  • pxmcc
  • 09-06-2024, 09:15 PM
Been looking and price over there is like crazy expensive, don’t mind paying for good service, but there is a limit Originally Posted by ymb
with summers there hittin 120, i think there should be a "fry an egg on the sidewalk" discount..