Bucket list

Earlier today I did something I'd never done before (and laid on the bed after laughing about it- thanks Bristol!), and I started thinking about bucket lists. Is there any specific act you're dying to check off?
Auto fellatio, I could start saving some money.
yah but it is a secret
Naw... nothing specific, just the usual strap on, humilitation, choking, slapping, snowballing .. meh ya know. (shugs shoulders)
Um, .....Ireland, Germany, a cruise, skydiving, retirement.... oh and in the rain on a warm summer night....
skydiving - an experience everybody needs to do - I have and will be doing again in 2 weeks with my nephew when he turns 18

now how about doing it while skydiving? any takers?
I want to join the Mile High Club.

Trains and automobiles are checked off, but a real experience on a plane has eluded me. (A hand-job underneath one of those flimsy blankets they give you doesn't count.)
skydiving - an experience everybody needs to do - I have and will be doing again in 2 weeks with my nephew when he turns 18

now how about doing it while skydiving? any takers? Originally Posted by 1963Cobra
I'm in. I know I have a tight enough grip to hold you securely in place during free fall . . . Strap on to me from behind and we'll do a tandem dive, you can do me doggie while we plummet to to the ground.

JUST DON'T FORGET TO OPEN THE DAMN CHUTE.

Kisses,

- Jackie
be cbj only
Auto fellatio, I could start saving some money. Originally Posted by buzzworm86
your fucked in a good way if he doesnt your fucked in a bad way
I'm in. I know I have a tight enough grip to hold you securely in place during free fall . . . Strap on to me from behind and we'll do a tandem dive, you can do me doggie while we plummet to to the ground.

JUST DON'T FORGET TO OPEN THE DAMN CHUTE.

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
  • ampad
  • 10-29-2011, 12:28 PM
A good chunk of my bucket list has been crossed off, however it isn't immutable so I'm always looking for things to add to it. I am still looking forward to an encounter in public though. The danger seems like it would make the situation really hot!

As for skydiving there was a story recently about two people going at it during a jump. I don't think anything could or did happen to them, but I seem to remember the pilot getting some shit for being "distracted".
Public sex is awesome. I love when I'm totally about to cum and no one around has any idea whats going on
Lili, what about being talked into shower sex when you're really sick? Oh ya,we've already done that!
Ahahahahaha
Public sex is awesome. I love when I'm totally about to cum and no one around has any idea whats going on Originally Posted by SillyGirl

Do they figure it out after you cum?