Glad

Am glad the providers only give us ok's and don't rate the performance.
Am glad the providers only give us ok's and don't rate the performance. Originally Posted by ekim008
I'm with ya there but I'm sure they have their ways......
Am glad the providers only give us ok's and don't rate the performance. Originally Posted by ekim008
I would have given you a gold star . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie
<<<<<<<< wants a gold star from Jackie
COG Sandwich-

Carlie
I have actually found that the men in the hobby are more on their 'A' game then the men in real life. I mean, think about it...when’s the last time you showered, brushed and rinsed, and gotten yourself all cleaned up and dolled up, to go to bed with your wife?? And are you really concerned whether or not you can go for an hour in real life? Thank about it. Hobby sex has always been much better for me, hence the fact I'm hooked!
I have actually found that the men in the hobby are more on their 'A' game then the men in real life. I mean, think about it...when’s the last time you showered, brushed and rinsed, and gotten yourself all cleaned up and dolled up, to go to bed with your wife?? And are you really concerned whether or not you can go for an hour in real life? Thank about it. Hobby sex has always been much better for me, hence the fact I'm hooked! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums

Monday... then again, I'm not married.
COG Sandwich-

Carlie Originally Posted by Carlie
I would die a happy and fulfilled man!

I have actually found that the men in the hobby are more on their 'A' game then the men in real life. I mean, think about it...when’s the last time you showered, brushed and rinsed, and gotten yourself all cleaned up and dolled up, to go to bed with your wife?? And are you really concerned whether or not you can go for an hour in real life? Thank about it. Hobby sex has always been much better for me, hence the fact I'm hooked! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
I always wondered how they came up with that name for the profession, and now I know..

(Please take this as what it is meant to be - a joke)
(I'm starting to get tired of the taste of my foot)
I would have given you a gold star . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
thanks a bunch, just wait till the next time!!! LOL
COG sandwich= bologna on plain white bread, no butter, no mayo, no mustard, nada!
COG sandwich= bologna on plain white bread, no butter, no mayo, no mustard, nada! Originally Posted by catnipdipper
Cat, in deference to COG, there's likely mayo.